The Election is Being Stolen AGAIN

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
In this thread, on 25 April 2024, @Avajs wrote:
Heard Gateway Pundit is filing for bankruptcy, any truth to that?
Hmmm. Where'd you hear that from, @Avajs?

It's funny that the day you wrote that post (three weeks ago) happens to have been the same day The Guardian had published the article linked by @Arthur Brain (just yesterday, three weeks later) in reply to your post:
Yep:

The subject of The Gateway Pundit is very near @Arthur Brain's heart, and, if he and you are ever on hand at TOL at the same time, it would be interesting to see a discussion about it between the "two" of you.
Swanage_Punch_%26_Judy.JPG

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

It's funny that the day you wrote that post (three weeks ago) happens to have been the same day The Guardian had published the article linked by @Arthur Brain (just yesterday, three weeks later) in reply to your post:

The subject of The Gateway Pundit is very near @Arthur Brain's heart, and, if he and you are ever on hand at TOL at the same time, it would be interesting to see a discussion about it between the "two" of you.
I've posted a zillion articles from the Gateway Pundit. It's my go-to everyday along with the conservative group on Reddit. So far nobody has been able to refute any of the articles I post. The best they've managed to do is throw a hissy fit.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

A quick look at the analytics for the last three months (Similarweb) shows The Gateway Pundit is getting about the same traffic as Breitbart or The Daily Beast.