TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Blogs
Reload this Page Refractive's Reflections
I know it's a lame name, but I just can't resist alliteration and assonance. Or whatever word describes cutesy Madison Avenuesque titling of things. I have no idea what Ill be writing. Maybe I'll just post jokes.
Old

Slave definition in Romans post

Posted July 18th, 2011 at 06:22 PM by Refractive (Refractive's Reflections)

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=138
Over 1000 post club
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Eternal Life

Posted June 27th, 2011 at 07:27 PM by Refractive (Refractive's Reflections)

Matthew 11:11 Amen, I say to you, among those born of women there has been none greater than John the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Matthew 18:1-4 At that time the disciples approached Jesus and said, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" He called a child over, placed it in their midst, and said, "Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles...
Over 1000 post club
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my save file

Posted June 26th, 2011 at 10:16 PM by Refractive (Refractive's Reflections)

1058 The Church prays that no one should be lost: "Lord, let me never be parted from you." If it is true that no one can save himself, it is also true that God "desires all men to be saved" (1 Tim 2:4), and that for him "all things are possible" (Mt 19:26).
Over 1000 post club
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

re: Jesus

Posted June 19th, 2011 at 09:28 PM by Refractive (Refractive's Reflections)

I was reading all the thread titles the other night and it just occurred to me, here are all of we Christians and we hardly ever seem to think or talk about Jesus. I have some Scripture and prayers I get fed everyday through my Twitter, but, I thought it might be nice to have a thread here with some words of Jesus in it. Just to look at and think about.

I had no "agenda" in mind. I thought, maybe some other folks would start posting their favorite things Jesus said...
Over 1000 post club
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 1st Entry

Posted June 6th, 2011 at 07:13 PM by Refractive (Refractive's Reflections)

This is one of my favorite pictures. It's not meant to offend anyone. When I first saw it, it made me think of Jesus saying "Beware the leaven of the Pharisees" as He is talking to His disciples in a boat and they get all worried they forgot to bring bread and Jesus is upset.

Jesus tells them: "I just fed 5000 people with one loaf of bread! You think I care about whether or...
Over 1000 post club
Posted in Uncategorized