View Single Post
  (#10) Old
Over 3000 post club

JoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peersJoyfulRook is well respected by his peers
February 18th, 2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumspirit
Too many people expect the school to do everything, but that is still not an excuse to withdraw, or shut down public schools.
Public Schools should be shut down. It's not the Government's job to educate children.
Quote:
For example, I make frequent trips to the library or Barnes & Noble, and have voltmeters and an oscilloscope of my own. But if you're poor, that could be a problem, especially with NCLB in place. NCLB = No Child Likes Bush.
Bush is a liberal.

"I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo