View Single Post
  (#20) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Bob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peersBob Enyart is well respected by his peers
Apology to ThePhy: I misunderstood your comment to Stripe - December 19th, 2008, 02:49 PM

I wrongly accused ThePhy of conflating heat and information in a reply of his to Stripe. I apologize to ThePhy. Correcting my misunderstanding of what ThePhy wrote to TOL's Stripe, Johnny wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny
…if you mentally insert the words "That is" in front of ThePhy's response, you'll get a better picture of what he was saying.
OK, I understand and I apologize to ThePhy for misunderstanding his comment. I see that Phy meant, "That subject is" outside what Styer was writing about. I thought he was asserting, about Stripe's missing mechanism to convert energy into information:

You mean outside of what Styer addresses, as though he was claiming that Styer had indeed addressed such mechanisms.

I'm sorry Phy.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

The Bob Enyart Live talk show airs at KGOV.com weekdays at 5 pm E.T. Also, same time, same station, check out Theology Thursday (.com) and on Fridays, Real Science Radio (.com) a.k.a. rsr.org. All shows are available 24/7 and you can call us at at 1-800-8Enyart.