View Single Post
  (#61) Old
Over 3000 post club

DocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peersDocJohnson is well respected by his peers
May 13th, 2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
Exactly ... and you still have yet to prove that every consensual homosexual act is harmful.
Are you serious?!! When a muscle is misused consistently, it eventually fails to work properly. That's a fact of life. The particular muscle I'm referring to was designed to be an exit only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
Not every agrees with seatbelt and helmet laws. I believe that anyone under the age of 18 should have to wear a seat belt and helmet.

Being that you thinks it a-okay to make choices for others based on what you believe is unacceptable risk, I will assume that you agree that smoking and drinking should be banned as well.
Smoking is questionable because it doesn't affect everyone the same way. Drinking does not need to be illegal, but getting drunk should remain so, yes.