View Single Post
  (#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

Cruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peersCruciform is well respected by his peers
Post February 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
There is total freedom in the Gospel.My salvation is not based upon my performance because I am a sinner.My salvation is based upon the performance of Jesus Christ who is my representative.Guess what Cruciform? My representative is in heaven at the right hand of God.Who or what represents you? I don't think that you have one.
As already posted:
"Also, since your comment in no way engaged with the actual content of my post, my statement stands as posted."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

"The very tradition, teaching, & faith of the Catholic Church from the beginning was preached by the Apostles & preserved by the Fathers. On this the Church was founded..." ~ St. Athanasius (4th cent.)