View Single Post
  (#3391) Old
The Flying Ban Hammer ✈

Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
December 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
You're right. Do you believe that atheists or non Christians should be allowed to marry? If so, what's the nature of your objection to homosexuals entering into that contract with the state?
Sexual perversion is a different animal than religion or lack thereof. Apples and oranges.

Quote:
So is sex outside of marriage. Should we criminalize and prosecute it? Why?
The sexual perversions are specifically destructive to the person and his family, unlike smoking and overeating. You don't contract STD's from cigarettes, food or beer. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that the human body is not designed for same gender intimacy. It is a dysfunction. Our country shouldn't be enabling people in this. I am not interested in debate on this. I hate the lifestyle as much as ACW does because is destroys people and above all it separates them from God.

Quote:
Such as?
I am anti illegal immigrant
I am opposed to heavier taxes on the rich--but prefer a flat tax.
I am not interested in debating with you on this.

Quote:
What constitutes that to your mind?
It is mainly the homosexual issue. I have a deep seated hatred for it because I've seen it destroy people that I love. Enabling people to destroy themselves is the most unloving thing we can do for them.