TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > The Coliseum > The Grandstands
Reload this Page Meet Frank Walton
The Grandstands The grandstands are where we in the "peanut gallery" can discuss the battle.

(#1) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Thumbs up Meet Frank Walton - May 7th, 2007, 06:47 PM

Meet Frank Walton

It's like.... what more can I say? Why even respond? This guy proves everything I said about him in his own video.

Here is the background on this story if you are interested.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#2) Old
TOL Subscriber

drbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2007, 06:59 PM

Something about pantyhose on someone's head disturbs me.

An honest agnostic is one who put God to the test like he wants you to; to prove Himself to you, that's why no man can or ever will convince you of there being God and His son Jesus. ONLY He can do that. An honest agnostic wants to know the truth no matter the cost or where it leads you. You accept the conclusions on your own. That's an honest agnostic. A dishonest one says I don't care.Thereby becoming an atheist and a Fool!

(#3) Old

Sozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputation
May 7th, 2007, 07:02 PM

That's how I always pictured Granite, so now I have no idea what Granite looks like.

(#4) Old
Old Timer

Supremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselvesSupremum is making a name for themselves
May 7th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrumley
Something about pantyhose on someone's head disturbs me.
I really didn't see the purpose either. Unless...he isn't really Frank Walton, but axiom_tech out to posthumously discredit Frank Walton.

"People ask me if I've ever been called a Nazi. I answer that no one has ever had dreams of being tied down and sexually ravished by someone dressed as a liberal." - P.J. O'Rourke

(#5) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremum View Post
I really didn't see the purpose either. Unless...he isn't really Frank Walton, but axiom_tech out to posthumously discredit Frank Walton.
It's possible.

I really have no idea who it really is. All I know is it's funny.

-----------

(#6) Old
Trainee

May 7th, 2007, 07:24 PM

I don't intend to be mean, but he seems a bit tarded?

(#7) Old
You talkin' to me?

May 7th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s Allegory View Post
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

-----------

(#8) Old

Sozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputation
May 7th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s Allegory View Post

See? Someone else thinks he looks like Granite!

(#9) Old
You talkin' to me?

May 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozo View Post
See? Someone else thinks he looks like Granite!

-----------

(#10) Old
Trainee

May 7th, 2007, 07:55 PM

I don't think it's a rag, it's the figure control panty built into the hose!

(#11) Old
Just livin' life one day at a time.

Poly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peers
Poly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Meet Frank Walton

:squint:

"The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Romans 1:16

Upgrade your TOL membership.

(#12) Old
Veteran

macguy has been getting noticedmacguy has been getting noticedmacguy has been getting noticedmacguy has been getting noticedmacguy has been getting noticedmacguy has been getting noticed
May 7th, 2007, 07:39 PM

. . .Umm why is there a rag on his neck? I don't know how may creationists are in this forum, but I know there is at least 30% from what the people that I have spoken to.

The voiceless, the wasted...You soaked your hearts in gasoline. Now light it up and burn.

(#13) Old
Trainee

May 7th, 2007, 07:58 PM

Plus I don't think it's Frank Walton, this guy is too articulate!

(#14) Old
Jesus Christ is Lord

Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2007, 08:22 PM

grace & peace

(#15) Old
Over 4000 post club

PKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peers
PKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Meet Frank Walton

It's like.... what more can I say? Why even respond? This guy proves everything I said about him in his own video.

Here is the background on this story if you are interested.
wow that is hilarious!