TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Awards and Honors > Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads > Hall of Shame and Amusing Oddities
Reload this Page Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules
Hall of Shame and Amusing Oddities These threads are like car wrecks along the freeway. They aren't good, but they're fascinating and for some reason you can't look away!

Closed Thread

(#1) Old
Star*Lord of the Spartax System

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules - January 17th, 2008, 10:19 AM

This thread is dedicated to those who report posts that don't break the rules

Last edited by Delmar; January 17th, 2008 at 11:44 AM..

(#2) Old
Over 1500 post club

Newman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peersNewman is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 10:21 AM

Beloved57

(#3) Old
Over 500 post club

asilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peersasilentskeptic is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
for a thread dedicated to the mocking of those who report posts that don't break the rules.

Please?!
I can see it being a thread where every post is reported for breaking the rules :P

When men lack a sense of awe, there will be disaster. ~ Tao Te Ching, Seventy-Two

(#4) Old

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilentskeptic View Post
I can see it being a thread where every post is reported for breaking the rules :P

By the way, if you use a little p you'll get this:

(#5) Old

Sozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputationSozo has a large reputation
January 17th, 2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:

By the way, if you use a little p you'll get this:
And if you use a lot, you might need this

(#6) Old

January 17th, 2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozo View Post
And if you use a lot, you might need this
And now that my thread has been moved, I can't edit my post where I left the "T" off of the word "That's."

(#7) Old
Under 1 Ban Club - Founder

Mr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 11:18 AM

My favorite so far is Knight's post being reported.

(#8) Old

January 17th, 2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5020 View Post
hat's why I started this thread. I've wanted one for a while, but that prompted me to go ahead and ask for it.

(#9) Old
Under 1 Ban Club - Founder

Mr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
hat's why I started this thread. I've wanted one for a while, but that prompted me to go ahead and ask for it.
Sozo

(#10) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
January 19th, 2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5020 View Post
I'm with Mr. 5020.

It would be great if we were allowed to mock reported posts in the woodshed thread, but I don't know how well that would work ...

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#11) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
for a thread dedicated to the mocking of those who report posts that don't break the rules.

Please?!
I think perhaps you just started one!

those who report posts that don't break the rules

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#12) Old

January 17th, 2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I think perhaps you just started one!

those who report posts that don't break the rules
Now only if it was easier to quote the reports, and link to the posts in the woodshed.

Could you re-title this thread, and move it to the "hall of shame..." forum? Please.

(#13) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Now only if it was easier to quote the reports, and link to the posts in the woodshed.

Could you re-title this thread, and move it to the "hall of shame..." forum? Please.

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#14) Old

January 17th, 2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Thank you.

(#15) Old
Member of 800 Post Club

johncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peersjohncalvinhall is well respected by his peers
January 17th, 2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:

Please?!
I thought we just started one.

It's called the Woodshed.

Closed Thread