TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Online Welcome Center > TOL Feedback & Info Center
Reload this Page Reputation Revealed
TOL Feedback & Info Center We want your feedback! This forum will also contain information about TOL.

(#1) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Post Reputation Revealed - February 17th, 2006, 03:57 PM

The current settings for the TOL rep system are as follows (updated 09-15-2013)

Please note these are subject to change.

Default Reputation: 100
The reputation level that new users receive upon registration

Number of Reputation Ratings to Display: 25
Controls how many ratings to display in the user's control panel.

Register Date Factor: 30
For every 30 days that a member is registered the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor: 100
For every 100 posts a member makes the user will gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor: 10000

For every 1000 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Post Count: 10
A user must have 10 post before his reputation hits count on others.

Minimum Reputation Count: 1000
The amount of reputation a user must have before his reputation hits count on others.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit: 60
The amount of reputation clicks a user can give over each 24 hour period.

Reputation User Spread: 3
Users must give reputation to 5 other members before they hit the same person again.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

Last edited by Knight; September 15th, 2013 at 08:42 PM..

(#2) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM

Slow dancing in a burning room.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#3) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM

A note about reputation.

Some people use reputation as intended i.e., the give it out based on the quality or lack of quality of posts.

Others use rep to make (behind the scenes) comments on posts.

And some use the rep system for others purposes.

Please don't take the rep system too seriously. It is what it is and I am not sure what it is.

-----------

(#4) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:02 PM

Can I ask how everyone's rep powers jumped way up??

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#5) Old
Jesus Christ is Lord

Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:04 PM

ThinkSecret was right!

grace & peace

(#6) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

February 17th, 2006, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoney
Can I ask how everyone's rep powers jumped way up??
The rep settings were altered and now I have posted them for everyone to see.

-----------

(#7) Old
Gold level Subscriber

February 17th, 2006, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#8) Old
Over 1000 post club

docrob57 will become famous soon enoughdocrob57 will become famous soon enoughdocrob57 will become famous soon enough
February 17th, 2006, 04:13 PM

Quote:
A stunning demonstration of how inflation works!! And why the minimum wage is a bad idea!! Bravo!!!!

God . . .even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:4-5 ESV

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. . . . John Calvin

(#9) Old
Gold level Subscriber

February 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM

Quote:
A note about reputation.

Some people use reputation as intended i.e., the give it out based on the quality or lack of quality of posts.

Others use rep to make (behind the scenes) comments on posts.

And some use the rep system for others purposes.

Please don't take the rep system too seriously. It is what it is and I am not sure what it is.
Are you saying that I might not have gotten all this rep because of the quality of my posts??

and here I thought I was actually an untouchable truthsmacker.....

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#10) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

February 17th, 2006, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Speaking of that...

I had to adjust the rep labels because everyone was now almost off the chart.

So now it's much harder to attain certain user rep labels i.e. "untouchable truthsmacker" etc.

Yet of course your rep values will increase much quicker now.

-----------

(#11) Old
Jesus Christ is Lord

Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
Lucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peersLucky is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanieboy
You're very touchable.

grace & peace

(#12) Old
Over 1000 post club

docrob57 will become famous soon enoughdocrob57 will become famous soon enoughdocrob57 will become famous soon enough
February 17th, 2006, 04:23 PM

I'm back to being a jewel in the rough.

God . . .even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:4-5 ESV

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. . . . John Calvin

(#13) Old
Gold level Subscriber

February 17th, 2006, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Speaking of that...

I had to adjust the rep labels because everyone was now almost off the chart.

So now it's much harder to attain certain user rep labels i.e. "untouchable truthsmacker" etc.

Yet of course your rep values will increase much quicker now.
Now I'm just "an awesome friend to have". Who wants to be that?!?!

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#14) Old
Gold level Subscriber

February 17th, 2006, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I hear that from girls all the time.

Hey Lucky, how's Lighthouse doing?? Are you still sleeping on the couch?

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#15) Old
Over 4000 post club

allsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peersallsmiles is well respected by his peers
February 17th, 2006, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Now I'm just "an awesome friend to have". Who wants to be that?!?!

it could be worse, your new moniker could be "faggot magnet".

i checked out the shoutbox and anonymousgayguy gave me the idea

The most important thing anyone can learn from 1st century greco-roman mystery cults is that complex religious systems can arise and develop without an historical founder.