TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Online Welcome Center > Newbie Central
Reload this Page Welcome to TheologyOnline
Newbie Central Hello, hello, hello tell us about yourself!

(#1) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Exclamation Welcome to TheologyOnline - April 28th, 2007, 07:37 PM

WELCOME TO THEOLOGYONLINE.COM

Links of interest.....
- REGISTER on TOL
- Active threads - this is where most TOL'ers hang out to see what is happening.
- Your user control panel
- Main forums page
- TOL Commandments (rules)
- Ask Knight
- Battle Royales
- TOL Members list
- Statement of faith
- God's plan of salvation
- TOL Membership Options
- TOL Store - T-Shirts, hats and other fun stuff
- Reputation Revealed
- God 6.0

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

Last edited by Knight; May 29th, 2009 at 01:05 PM..

(#2) Old
Over 4000 post club

Guyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peersGuyver is well respected by his peers
April 12th, 2008, 11:18 AM

Hello - I'm new the name's Guyver. I look forward to discussions with people that actually "believe."

(#3) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
April 12th, 2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
Hello - I'm new the name's Guyver. I look forward to discussions with people that actually "believe."
Welcome to TOL.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#4) Old
TOL Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
April 13th, 2008, 10:52 AM

I'm new here and green as grass when it comes to things computer. However, because I'm so interested in things theological, I am painfully learning my way around this site. A training page with some specific information on how to navigate the site would be helpful. I joined in March and have already received much to ponder and pray. Thanks to all, Bybee

(#5) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM

Welcome to TOL

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#6) Old
BANNED

Son of Man will become famous soon enough
Is this where I say hi? - May 14th, 2008, 09:36 AM

I'm the Son of Man, and I just wanted to say that you all have a great site here. I'm a WWGHA refugee. I looked around and found a bunch of **** forums, but this one seems to have some pretty bright people. I'm not quite sure how the karma works, but I dished out few pts just to test it out. So if you were wondering, the good karma came from me. I have a question, though. How do i change my avatar?

(#7) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Man View Post
I'm the Son of Man, and I just wanted to say that you all have a great site here. I'm a WWGHA refugee. I looked around and found a bunch of **** forums, but this one seems to have some pretty bright people. I'm not quite sure how the karma works, but I dished out few pts just to test it out. So if you were wondering, the good karma came from me. I have a question, though. How do i change my avatar?
If you wait two weeks and make 48 more posts your powers will be increased in several areas.

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#8) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

FellowServant is well respected by his peers
FellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 10:26 AM

Although, with the second post he made, I doubt he'll be around that much longer.

Winner of the "Americans who love Britcoms" Award.

(#9) Old
BANNED

Son of Man will become famous soon enough
: ) - May 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
If you wait two weeks and make 48 more posts your powers will be increased in several areas.

Thanks, Delmar. I gave you a karma/rep/whatever boost for that. : )

(#10) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 10:57 AM

:squint:

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#11) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

FellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Uh, oh, did I break a rule? I figured posting pictures from a gay parade would be appropriate for a thread that's all about homosexuality.
That's probably not a good idea.. .. .. deleting them might be a good idea.

(#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Is this Delmar or:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg delmar.jpg (37.6 KB, 15 views)

1. Land forever. Gen 17:8 (KJV)
2. City FROM heaven. Rev 21:2 (KJV)
3. Heavenly places. Eph 2:6-7(KJV)

Don't mix them, leavening the whole household of God. Luke 13:21 (KJV)

(#13) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 14th, 2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Thanks. I'll go find my post and do that. And for the record, I didn't post any nudity or anything.

I tried to +1 you just now, but I got an error message saying that I needed to give karma to other people instead.

(#14) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
May 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM

Are we allowed to mock son of man?

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#15) Old
Journeyman

Leftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselvesLeftovermuffin is making a name for themselves
Smile May 15th, 2008, 11:40 PM

Ive been hanging out here for a while now i guess its time to introduce myself..

So, hi my name is Ryan