TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page My Favorite Scene From Trigun
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#1) Old
Gold level Subscriber

csuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peers
csuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peers
My Favorite Scene From Trigun - October 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM

Wolfwood's Death

If you have material wealth, but do not give to those in need, then the love of God is not in you. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for HIM. To give to the poor is to lend to the LORD.

(#2) Old
Over 6000 post club

Alate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peers
October 11th, 2009, 01:01 PM

Trigun is one of my favorite animes, though I always thought about Wolfwood's cross, being not just a gun, but an arsenal as being a bit strange. I always wondered what others thought of it.

(#3) Old
Gold level Subscriber

csuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peers
csuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peerscsuguy is well respected by his peers
October 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alate_One View Post
Trigun is one of my favorite animes, though I always thought about Wolfwood's cross, being not just a gun, but an arsenal as being a bit strange. I always wondered what others thought of it.
Wolfwood is my favorite anime priest easily. His cross is a bit weird, but its bad *** at the same time . and its not just a gun and an arsenal, but a rocket launcher

If you have material wealth, but do not give to those in need, then the love of God is not in you. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for HIM. To give to the poor is to lend to the LORD.

(#4) Old
Over 6000 post club

Alate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peersAlate_One is well respected by his peers
October 11th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuguy View Post
Wolfwood is my favorite anime priest easily.
Dunno if you have seen Trinity Blood but Father Nightroad is a very similar character to Vash. Another very odd anime when it comes to the portrayal of Christianity, and the Catholic church in particular.

(#5) Old
Gold level Subscriber

October 11th, 2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alate_One View Post
Dunno if you have seen Trinity Blood but Father Nightroad is a very similar character to Vash. Another very odd anime when it comes to the portrayal of Christianity, and the Catholic church in particular.
I think I might have watched a couple episodes of it, but i can't really recall it. I'm going to have to look it up lol. I'm pretty busy right now though, so I probably won't watch it for a while lol. Dang midterms >.<