TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Awards and Honors > Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads > Hall of Shame and Amusing Oddities
Reload this Page Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules
Hall of Shame and Amusing Oddities These threads are like car wrecks along the freeway. They aren't good, but they're fascinating and for some reason you can't look away!

Closed Thread

(#331) Old
Star*Lord of the Spartax Empire

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
January 14th, 2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Did you know that not every violation of rules ends up with an infraction or banning. Sometimes the staff says tone it down, or some other warning.

Or a get out of free jail card for one time use.
How is it even relevant if I've reported posts before? I report posts that break the rules, right? Arthur clearly doesn't use his Brain.

(#332) Old

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
February 1st, 2010, 08:00 PM

lightbringer
stevenelijah

(#333) Old
Over 4000 post club

BabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peers
February 1st, 2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
I just saw that lightbringer had reported me.

And he was trying to come across as so mature, he was following me from the way I saw it but I didn't report that, though it's against the rules.

Oh my!

"Myths are not lies," Tolkien countered, among the swaying trees of Magdalen Grove. Materialistic progress leads only to the abyss, Tolkien said, but the myths we tell reflect a fragment of the true light. He argued the Christ story functions as a myth, just like the Scandinavian myths they had loved, with one difference: The Christian myth was true.

(#334) Old
TOL Subscriber

Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
February 1st, 2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Did you know that not every violation of rules ends up with an infraction or banning. Sometimes the staff says tone it down, or some other warning.

Or a get out of free jail card for one time use.
I would have presumed as much given I used to be a moderator on a different forum myself. I was simply stating an opinion. I've not felt inclined to report any posts since joining and the fascination with mocking those who do is pretty.....lame. Still, each to their own.

(#335) Old

February 1st, 2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
I would have presumed as much given I used to be a moderator on a different forum myself. I was simply stating an opinion. I've not felt inclined to report any posts since joining and the fascination with mocking those who do is pretty.....lame. Still, each to their own.
Really? It's not about mocking people for reporting posts. It's about mocking them for reporting posts that don't break the rules.

(#336) Old
TOL Subscriber

Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
February 2nd, 2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Really? It's not about mocking people for reporting posts. It's about mocking them for reporting posts that don't break the rules.
Is that supposed to make it any the less lame? Does anyone care? I found Stripe's latest report to be pretty laughable considering his own dialogue and the reasons he had for reporting. He was as guilty as Jukia for any inanity or 'disrespect'. How come you didn't mention that one? Selective are we? This is why I don't bother reporting posts. I'd sooner handle any disagreements in open threads. Btw, I must be off your ignore list! Or have I just put myself back on it......

(#337) Old

February 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Infinity

Because he didn't mean to report it.

(#338) Old

December 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM

coulter4president

Because she clicked the wrong button.

(#339) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
December 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
That does not matter, you should be inclined to do so, lame or not!

So, what?

believe it!

(#340) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
December 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
coulter4president

Because she clicked the wrong button.
I think by her long post, she did mean to report it, even though she should not have done it, newbies.

So, what?

believe it!

(#341) Old

December 13th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
I think by her long post, she did mean to report it, even though she should not have done it, newbies.
No, I think she meant to respond to the person she reported.

(#342) Old

December 17th, 2010, 06:46 AM

Pierac

What a crybaby.

(#343) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
August 18th, 2011, 02:43 PM

Isn't this the thread to

Nick M

Quote:
This thread is dedicated to those who report posts that don't break the rules

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#344) Old

August 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM

This thread has certainly deviated.

(#345) Old

March 29th, 2013, 10:12 AM

Eeset

Closed Thread