TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > TOL Topic of the Day - Chime In!
Reload this Page Is it wrong to go trick or treating or to a dress up party on Halloween?
TOL Topic of the Day - Chime In! Every day we will post a new topic and we want to get your comments on that topic. The topic could be about literally anything from the vague to the specific, important or trivial. The TOL membership can take that topic and run with it!

(#76) Old
BANNED

Sum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselves
November 1st, 2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone66 View Post
I'm at work right now. Along with my work uniform I'm wearing a pair of tattered bat wings, horns, and just enough makeup to look demonic.
Did you know that your username is Hades' wife? That, for some reason, came to mind when I saw this kid dressed as a cauldron walking beside I who believe was Goldilocks. I know my mythology

(#77) Old
BANNED

Persephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peers
November 1st, 2011, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
Did you know that your username is Hades' wife? That, for some reason, came to mind when I saw this kid dressed as a cauldron walking beside I who believe was Goldilocks. I know my mythology
I know where my name came from, it's also my stage name.

(#78) Old
Over 3000 post club

IXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselvesIXOYE is making a name for themselves
November 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
Then you should appreciate her name even more.

Persephone was captured and held against her will by Hades in the underworld. From what I know of Persephone's story, I'd think they would relate to that somewhat.

But, HEY, I'm just thinkin' out loud. Thinking, bad habit in general on here.

(#79) Old
TOL Subscriber

Breathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peersBreathe is well respected by his peers
November 1st, 2011, 11:24 AM

As a child, I loved the slight spookiness of Halloween. Now that I am very much grown, it kind of creeps me out.

To add to the general creepiness of last night, one of our close by neighbors blew his brains out. It's so awful and so very sad.
He was a very religious man. I cannot figure out why he would do this, and leave his sick wife alone.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.