TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Awards and Honors > Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads
Reload this Page TheologyOnline Members Hall of Fame
Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads Classic threads from TheologyOnLine and TruthSmack.com.

Closed Thread

(#16) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2010, 04:13 PM

ebenz47037

Nori was there when TOL needed her the most. Her great attitude and years of dedicated service as well as her fantastic posts have earned her a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations ebenz47037!

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#17) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2010, 04:14 PM

5 new Hall of Fame Members will be announced tomorrow as well as the TruthSmacker of the Year award which will also earn the winner a spot in the Hall of Fame. After tomorrw's awards we will have a total of 20 members in the TheologyOnline.com Hall of Fame and we will add 5 more members every year from here on out.

-----------

(#18) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 02:37 PM

The first inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

MaryContrary

MaryContray is inducted into the Hall of Fame for her unwavering sense of smack. If MaryContrary is on your tail... you are gonna get smacked no "ands", "ifs", or "buts" about it.

Congratulations MaryContrary!

-----------

(#19) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 02:45 PM

The second inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Chickenman

Chickenman is calm, cool, and collect, but don't let his friendly southern charm fool you, this TruthSmacker smacks with the best of them and always has facts lined up to make his arguments air-tight. Chickenman is also recognized for his dedication and support for the TOL mission and for that.... we are forever grateful.

Congratulations Chickenman!

-----------

(#20) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM

The third inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

TomO

Sometimes you just need to laugh, and nobody makes me laugh harder than TomO. This long time TOL member has been laying down truth in a fun and witty way for years and years. I always make it a point to read all of TomO's new posts. And for his efforts he is now in the elite group of Hall of Fame members.

Congratulations TomO!

-----------

(#21) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM

The fourth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

fool

Yes... atheists can make it into the TOL Hall of Fame. Over the years I have really grown to love reading fool's posts, he is funny, clever, and also has a good grasp on many topics. I pray that fool comes around and joins us in Christ because I would love to hang out with him in heaven for eternity (I mean that with all my heart and soul). fool is inducted into the TOL Hall of Fame for making TOL a more fun and interesting place to participate!

Congratulations fool!

-----------

(#22) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 03:17 PM

The winner of the 2010 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2010 is....

Stripe

Stripe is one of my all-time favorite TOL'ers. His tireless work in the creation threads is much appreciated especially after our good friend and fellow Hall of Fame Member bob b passed away. Stripe also knows when to call a moron a moron, and I doubt anyone has used the mocking smilie more than Stripe (that should account for something right?). Stripe lives on the other side of the world from me and I would love if someday, somehow... Stripe could come to visit so that I could meet him in person. Thank you for all your dedication and participation over the years my friend!!

Stripe

Congratulations Stripe!

-----------

Last edited by Knight; March 29th, 2011 at 11:21 AM..

(#23) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM

The Hall of Fame honor can never be taken away so congratulations to all of those that are in such rare company.

-----------

(#24) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM

The HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2011....

Vaquero45

Vaquero45 is a TOL "old-schooler", not only is Vaquero45 a good friend of mine and a longtime TOL member he is also a tireless defender of truth and makes some of the best posts you will ever read!

Congratulations Vaquero45!

Ask Mr. Religion

Yes, it was predestined to be! Ask Mr. Religion is a post craftsmen and has supported TOL for years. He has learned the fine art of adding tremendous value to a forum that doesn't always share his theology. TheologyOnline is very thankful to have Ask Mr. Religion as a member.

Congratulations Ask Mr. Religion!

Lighthouse

Don't let his creepy avatars fool you, Lighthouse is a crucial part of the TOL puzzle. Lighthouse is a dedicated TOLer who has been around since nearly the beginning and for that he is now a Hall of Fame Member!

Congratulations Lighthouse!

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of.

Congratulations Town Heretic!

The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2011 is....

Rocketman

Rocketman has quickly risen to the top of TOL as one of the most treasured and fun posters to follow. Some say posting on TOL is not rocket science but for Rocketman it actually is. Who says TOL members ain't smart???? Not only is Rocketman TOL's resident rocket scientist he also appreciates the finer things in life such as cigars and well crafted adult libations. Rocketman, is a true friend and a valued member of the TOL community!

Congratulations Rocketman!

-----------

(#25) Old
You talkin' to me?

2012 TOL Hall of Fame Inductees - January 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM

Vegas Cowboy

Vegas Cowboy has been a loyal member and great friend to TheologyOnline for the past several years. He has also shown up in the Posts of the Year many times. But ultimately Vegas Cowboy makes it into the Hall of Fame because I love reading his posts and when I occasionally feel like TOL is more trouble than it's worth it's folks like Vegas Cowboy who make it all worth it to me.

Congratulations Vegas Cowboy!

Rusha

While Rusha and TOL don't see eye to eye spiritually Rusha is a staunch defender of innocent life in the womb and for those already born. Rusha has also been a great supporter of TOL for several years. I pray that Rusha comes to the Lord and I am confident that will happen some day.

Congratulations Rusha!

Ktoyou

Ktoyou is a TOL legend and her presence on TOL has made this website a much richer place. We pray for her health as well and thank her for her years and years of participation on TOL.

Congratulations Ktoyou!

kmoney

kmoney or "kmo" is another TOL legend, and while he isn't always on the same side of the issues as the TOL staff kmo is an invaluable friend to TOL. Through thick and thin kmoney is always there on TOL giving his honest opinion and keeping a great attitude.

Congratulations kmoney!

chrysostom

On June 30th, 2005 chrysostom joined TOL and sentence structure has never been the same since. chrysostom is often fond swimming upstream on TOL but that hasn't slowed down his effort and participation on TOL. Almost a decade of participation on TOL sends chrysostom to the Hall.

Congratulations chrysostom!

-----------

Last edited by Knight; January 1st, 2013 at 05:15 PM..

(#26) Old
You talkin' to me?

January 1st, 2014, 01:05 PM

The 2013 inductees are....

Angel4Truth
Angel4Truth has amassed over 17,000 posts in just a couple years and the quality of these posts sends her into the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Angel4Truth

Tambora
An old-school TOLer, Tambora has been a valued member on TOL since 2004.

Congratulations Tambora

john w
The most humble TOLer of all-time john w has had his share of run-ins with the "law". Be that as it may john w adds to the flavor of TOL in a very interesting way.

Congratulations john w

SaulToPaul
SaulToPaul is a tireless defender of the dispensation of grace and is also the King of the "selfies".

Congratulations SaulToPaul

Nick M
Nick M has been a staunch supporter of TOL for a very long time and was one of the very first LIFETIME Members. Regardless of if you agree with him or not it's tough not to respect his passion.

Congratulations Nick M

-----------

Closed Thread