TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Family Resource Center > Homeschooling resources and discussion
Reload this Page Resources for Homeschoolers
Homeschooling resources and discussion All topics regarding homeschooling

(#31) Old
TOL Subscriber

chatmaggot is well respected by his peers
chatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peers
July 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM

I recently found that Creation Ministries International (www.creation.com) has a homschooling resource page with a lot of e-books.

The books range from how to start, the benefits of, to specific subjects.

The site is here:

http://creation.com/homeschool-corner-ebook-pdf-listing

fidelis usque ad mortem

(#32) Old
Journeyman

touched has been getting noticedtouched has been getting noticedtouched has been getting noticedtouched has been getting noticedtouched has been getting noticedtouched has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2010, 12:36 AM

Hello Polly thanks for posting the homeschooling references I really appreciate it and it shows that you really care for people I guess that's why you're the only person on my friends list I haven't made many posts in a long time but I have stopped in periodically. To read some of yours can I just thank you for your commitment to Christ and to other believers thanks

(#33) Old
Just livin' life one day at a time.

Poly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peers
Poly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peersPoly is well respected by his peers
August 12th, 2010, 02:06 PM

First day of our homeschool co-op. We have 11 families participating; 31 students and 12 teachers. We're having a blast!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(4).JPG (27.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg photo(10).JPG (26.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg photo(11).JPG (28.6 KB, 9 views)

"The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Romans 1:16

Upgrade your TOL membership.

(#34) Old
Journeyman

Demon Buster will become famous soon enough
March 4th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Hi Poly, I have two children ages 7 and 11 .
I am a expat in china where both children have been raised.
do you have any info on home schooling for there ages, there math is ok but I need resources on English for both there ages.

Blessings
DB

(#35) Old
Super Moderator

Jefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peers
August 21st, 2012, 12:58 PM

Are any of you familiar with the online Khan Academy? As far as I can tell, it's the only resource a homeschooler would need for any age with 3300 educational videos.
See http://www.khanacademy.org/#browse

WARNING: Graphic video here.

(#36) Old

gregory1971 will become famous soon enough
February 3rd, 2014, 12:34 AM

It's funny to me. I have never imposed my beliefs on anyone. I don't refrain from speaking about my relationship with Christ, but I do not accost anyone with it.
People in the secular world don't want those bible thumping Christians around. So for one reason or another people home school their children. They are away from the secular schools. Why are the atheist secular left wing fascist coming into chats like this. I think that secretly they are afraid. They don't want to give up there self involved secular life but secretly are worried that they have made a bad decision. They need support in what they chose is correct. Just baffles me. God Bless them.

Posted from the TOL App!

(#37) Old
Rookie

Miylee is an unknown quantity at this point
Resources for Homeschoolers - March 27th, 2014, 07:27 PM

If you are using "answers in genesis" as a resource for homeschooling than you should seriously rethink public schools. those ppl are not Christians. They are kooks. Up there with The koolaid guys.

(#38) Old
Rookie

Miylee is an unknown quantity at this point
March 27th, 2014, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory1971 View Post
It's funny to me. I have never imposed my beliefs on anyone. I don't refrain from speaking about my relationship with Christ, but I do not accost anyone with it.
People in the secular world don't want those bible thumping Christians around. So for one reason or another people home school their children. They are away from the secular schools. Why are the atheist secular left wing fascist coming into chats like this. I think that secretly they are afraid. They don't want to give up there self involved secular life but secretly are worried that they have made a bad decision. They need support in what they chose is correct. Just baffles me. God Bless them.

Posted from the TOL App!

Why so angry!?

(#39) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
March 28th, 2014, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miylee View Post
If you are using "answers in genesis" as a resource for homeschooling than you should seriously rethink public schools. those ppl are not Christians. They are kooks. Up there with The koolaid guys.
Just call me kooky!

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#40) Old
BANNED

Christ's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselves
April 20th, 2014, 11:22 PM

The Pillar Foundation, on Clayton Rd. in St. Louis Mo. was set up to be a resource for home schooled children and parents.