TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Online Welcome Center > TOL Feedback & Info Center
Reload this Page Ask Knight II
TOL Feedback & Info Center We want your feedback! This forum will also contain information about TOL.

(#391) Old
TOL apprentice

Random is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peers
Random is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peersRandom is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM

I have a question about the ignore feature. If a person put's you on ignore, can they still see a thread you create? Also, if a person has you on ignore, can you send them a PM?

All shall fear Drotar, the overlord of the underworld

(#392) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
I have a question about the ignore feature. If a person put's you on ignore, can they still see a thread you create?
I believe so. You just would see a notice on each of their posts in that thread that you have them on ignore.

Quote:
Also, if a person has you on ignore, can you send them a PM?
No.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#393) Old
Sweep the leg

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
March 7th, 2012, 04:31 AM

You can see the thread, it just doesn't preview the content when you move your pointer over it.

Do you think Santorum would be Romney if Gingrich dropped out? I am thinking yes based on some people that want to vote for Gingrich. If you add the votes in Ohio between Gingrich and Santorum, he beats Romney comfortably. I don't know any Gingrich supporters that are on board with Romney care.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#394) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
March 7th, 2012, 05:34 AM

Can we tag user names in posts and have them automatically notified like on Facebook?

@Knight

Doesn't work.

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#395) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
March 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Do you think Santorum would be Romney if Gingrich dropped out? I am thinking yes based on some people that want to vote for Gingrich. If you add the votes in Ohio between Gingrich and Santorum, he beats Romney comfortably. I don't know any Gingrich supporters that are on board with Romney care.
I would think that would give Santorum a massive boost. Romney is probably secretly funding the Gingrich campaign so that he will stay in the race.

-----------

(#396) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
March 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM

Would you ever consider making it an infraction worthy offense to post more three or more times in a row outside of a thread the poster created?

JA comes to mind and, more recently, the relatively innocuous but kudzu like postings of Gros. Really chokes a thread to death and there's already a thing called Twitter if they really, really feel the need to post every fleeting thought in their noggins.

zoo:
Pro-Life

Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.

(#397) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
March 15th, 2012, 10:43 PM

Knight,

I created an album in my profile and uploaded a pic.
I asked Steko to check and see if it showed up.
He said no.
But I can see it.

Is there a setting that makes albums private?
I looked, but didn't see anything that makes an album public or private.

What do you suppose I did wrong?

Thanks.

(#398) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
March 15th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
Knight,

I created an album in my profile and uploaded a pic.
I asked Steko to check and see if it showed up.
He said no.
But I can see it.

Is there a setting that makes albums private?
I looked, but didn't see anything that makes an album public or private.

What do you suppose I did wrong?

Thanks.
Tam: click on the album you created. Then click Edit Album. You'll be given three choices toward the bottom of the page that appears: public, private, profile.

And there you go.

zoo:
Pro-Life

(#399) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
March 15th, 2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
Tam: click on the album you created. Then click Edit Album. You'll be given three choices toward the bottom of the page that appears: public, private, profile.

And there you go.
Thanks!
I've been trying to figure this out for an hour now!

*edit to add*
Done. Hope I did it right.

(#400) Old
Sweep the leg

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
March 18th, 2012, 11:00 AM

How do you turn on the option to look at who voted for whom in a poll? I missed it.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81306

Feel free to turn it on.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#401) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

March 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
How do you turn on the option to look at who voted for whom in a poll? I missed it.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81306

Feel free to turn it on.
Once the poll has been created that option can longer be turned on.

-----------

(#402) Old
Gold level Subscriber

glorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peers
glorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peersglorydaz is well respected by his peers
March 20th, 2012, 05:08 PM

I haven't been able to post since I made Sozo mad at me. Is that a coincidence? I'll be surprised if this post makes it to the page.

(#403) Old
~Peace if possible, but truth at any rate~

Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
March 20th, 2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
I haven't been able to post since I made Sozo mad at me. Is that a coincidence? I'll be surprised if this post makes it to the page.
i can see it

"Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation" - BHO

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

(#404) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

March 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
You posted that.

-----------

(#405) Old
You what?

March 20th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
You posted that.
Insidious bit of gas lighting.

zoo:
Pro-Life

Tags
ask knight?, bacon, baconbaconbaconbacon, good information, how do you tag a thread?, john w for mod, knight, knight answers questions, rainee whines about tags, tag hating, tagging is good fun!