TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > The Coliseum > The Back Alley
Reload this Page Christ the Son of God:
The Back Alley The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.

(#16) Old
TOL Subscriber

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
Smash things!!! - NO!! - Just run these FOOLS out of the TEMPLE!!

Paul -- 040212
Amen
Jesus did that. Your right, the fools are running the temples of Satan.

But they are not running this temple.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

(#17) Old
TOL Subscriber

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM

LA, we can't let them win. If we stay angry, they win.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

(#18) Old
TOL Subscriber

Letsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
Amen
Jesus did that. Your right, the fools are running the temples of Satan.

But they are not running this temple.

NO, NO, NO!!! – The way you’re putting it, there are hundreds of thousands of Temples, but there is only ONE Temple, and that is not the FLESH. - It’s the “ONE SPIRITUAL BODY” SHARED by many, - called the “Body of Christ”!! – Your flesh is not the members of Christ; it’s you, whatever you are, - the hand, or the foot, or the eye, but NOT YOUR FLESH, it’s your “SERVICE”, as a “SERVENT”!! - 1 Corinthians 6:15 KJV -----//-- It’s the same with you being the Temple, NOT YOUR FLESH!! – “Ye are lively stones laid in line, Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone, THAT’S THE TEMPLE YE ARE OF THE LORD!!!!
COME ON!!!!! – You make it that it’s about YOU, and it’s NOT!!!! – IT’S ABOUT THE BODY / US!!

Paul – 040312

---Gal. 4:16.
---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

(#19) Old
TOL Subscriber

April 5th, 2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
NO, NO, NO!!! – The way you’re putting it, there are hundreds of thousands of Temples, but there is only ONE Temple, and that is not the FLESH. - It’s the “ONE SPIRITUAL BODY” SHARED by many, - called the “Body of Christ”!! – Your flesh is not the members of Christ; it’s you, whatever you are, - the hand, or the foot, or the eye, but NOT YOUR FLESH, it’s your “SERVICE”, as a “SERVENT”!! - 1 Corinthians 6:15 KJV -----//-- It’s the same with you being the Temple, NOT YOUR FLESH!! – “Ye are lively stones laid in line, Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone, THAT’S THE TEMPLE YE ARE OF THE LORD!!!!
COME ON!!!!! – You make it that it’s about YOU, and it’s NOT!!!! – IT’S ABOUT THE BODY / US!!

Paul – 040312
Paul I was referring to the many false temples folks have created. They think they are the body of Christ, yet they follow traditional fables. Satan has deceived many friend. The true temple is within you. Not a building.

(#20) Old
TOL Subscriber

Letsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peers
April 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Paul I was referring to the many false temples folks have created. They think they are the body of Christ, yet they follow traditional fables. Satan has deceived many friend. The true temple is within you. Not a building.

YES!!! - And there is only "ONE" Temple that you are speaking of, saying that "IT", "IT" is in each of the Christians. -- "IT" is not, but We "SHARE" in that ONE TEMPLE THAT IS IN US ALL; ( the Christians that is )!! -- The same as there is only ONE CHRIST, and we all SHARE IN THAT "ONE BODY OF CHRIST" Not the whole Christ, nor the whole Temple is in each Christian!! - That Temple is Christ's Body that we as Christians SHARE, - not HOG for ourselves as you are suggesting!!

Paul -- 040512

---Gal. 4:16.
---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

(#21) Old
Over 4000 post club

lifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peers
May 1st, 2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
I wish you were not so bitter friend.
You sound like you would like to smash something all the time.
Totally agree with you.

(#22) Old
Over 4000 post club

lifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
I'm Sorry, but Satan knows that very well also, but He has not built that ON "ALL" THE TRUTH!! -- Satan, like every other fool, just teaches little verses, one at a time thinking that they have "THE", "THE TRUTH", not "A" TRUTH!! - There's a difference!! - ALL TRUTH IS "THE" Truth!!

Paul -- 032912

(#23) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 10th, 2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Paul – 040312
Touché Paul.

Your fervor for the Lord is contagious. Keep it up. I learn a lot from you. ( I REALLY MEAN IT ).

(#24) Old
Over 5000 post club

Wile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peers
May 10th, 2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
Touché Paul.

Your fervor for the Lord is contagious. Keep it up. I learn a lot from you. ( I REALLY MEAN IT ).
Okay LIG help me out here. Keypurr said to LetsArgue, "I wish you were not so bitter friend." Then you replied to Keypurr saying, "Totally agree with you."

But in the box quote above you say that LetsArgue's fervor is "contagious" and you exhort him to "keep it up."

(#25) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
Okay LIG help me out here. Keypurr said to LetsArgue, "I wish you were not so bitter friend." Then you replied to Keypurr saying, "Totally agree with you."

But in the box quote above you say that LetsArgue's fervor is "contagious" and you exhort him to "keep it up."
Absolutely, yes. I guess he is growing on me. Not how he says things.

But because he is relentless. That's the fervor I am talking about. That fervor to defend the Lord and His Word the way he understands it to be. That's what is contagious. He keeps at it and he comes back at you and he keeps on coming back.

I want to defend the Lord and His Word with that kind of fervor. It does not matter what anybody throws at him. He still keeps on coming back, "God said / Jesus said / the Word said / did you not see that....."

That's becoming contagious to me. Don't give up. Nobody has to agree with my assessment, though. It just me.

(#26) Old
Over 5000 post club

Wile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peers
May 10th, 2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
Absolutely, yes. I guess he is growing on me. Not how he says things.

But because he is relentless. That's the fervor I am talking about. That fervor to defend the Lord and His Word the way he understands it to be. That's what is contagious. He keeps at it and he comes back at you and he keeps on coming back.

I want to defend the Lord and His Word with that kind of fervor. It does not matter what anybody throws at him. He still keeps on coming back, "God said / Jesus said / the Word said / did you not see that....."

That's becoming contagious to me. Nobody has to agree with my assessment, though. It just me.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

(#27) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 10th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
Like I said, not how he says it, but the fervor with which he defends the Bible / Jesus / God as best as he understand it to be.

And yes, I understand exactly what you are saying, but I cannot squash his fervor. For me he is one of those people that a gun is going to be pointing at him saying "be quiet," "stop saying that" --- talking about the Lord now. And Letsargue is going to say "I do not care what you do to me. I still say Jesus / His Word etc." ( all in caps now ) and will die defending what he believes.

And for that fervor, I have to congratulate him. And when he says something that makes total sense to me, I will. And when I feel he is wrong, I will also let him know it.

I cannot judge if he loves or not because I never met him. I can only speak of what I see in his writings.