TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page A Perfect Storm
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#1) Old
BANNED

S0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peers
A Perfect Storm - April 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM

This is the current local radar for my state.

It looks like a man running straight towards Kansas City!

(#2) Old
TOL Subscriber

rexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Z0 View Post

Don't worry. I think he's gonna try to jump that bar up in Iowa.

Eternal life is an easy promise to make and a hard one to fulfill.

(#3) Old
BANNED

S0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peersS0Z0 is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
Don't worry. I think he's gonna try to jump that bar up in Iowa.
I just thought the picture was cool. You know, like one of those cloud formations.

(#4) Old
TOL Subscriber

rexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
I just thought the picture was cool. You know, like one of those cloud formations.
I know, I'm just going along with it. It is kinda cool.

(#5) Old
TOL Legend

serpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 02:43 PM

Scary! I'll be praying for you and others in that area.

What's new?
PlastikBuddah [aka Gamera] make-believer. Kmoney [aka Count Iblis] make-believer. Alate_One deceives students in the classroom. Arthur Brain wants answers. Eph 5:11

"Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J Vernon McGee Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13.

Last edited by serpentdove; April 19th, 2012 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: post error

(#6) Old
TOL Legend

serpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
I know, I'm just going along with it. It is kinda cool.
Are you close too?

What's new?
PlastikBuddah [aka Gamera] make-believer. Kmoney [aka Count Iblis] make-believer. Alate_One deceives students in the classroom. Arthur Brain wants answers. Eph 5:11

"Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J Vernon McGee Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13.

(#7) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:

Bah, that's not a storm.

Now that's a storm.

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#8) Old
BANNED

April 14th, 2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post

Now that's a storm.
What no red?

That's just a little rain and wind.

(#9) Old
Silver Member

zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 10:59 PM

Sell the screenshot on eBay.

But don't just say it looks like a "running man," say it's "running Jesus."

Granted, it would be better on toast. Or maybe as a chicken nugget.

"There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

"In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." – Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

Don't you know
That it ain't a crime
If all the squares
And the junkmen
Think you're out of line

TH:

(#10) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 11:11 PM

It might be worth more if the storm looked like the virgin Mary.

Just sayin'.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#11) Old
A Day At The Office

rocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post

Just sayin'.
Do you think it will bring more than the virgin mary in a burnt tortilla?

The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

(#12) Old
A Day At The Office

rocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peersrocketman is well respected by his peers
April 14th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:

that is a strange formation...looks a little spooky.

The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

(#13) Old
TOL Subscriber

April 15th, 2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentdove View Post
Are you close too?
No, I'm further north. But I've been watching the storms develop.

(#14) Old
Sweep the leg

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
April 15th, 2012, 05:16 AM

Quote:
What is cool about a "red x"?

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#15) Old
BANNED

April 15th, 2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post

Just sayin'.
It looks like oatmeal's mom. Does that count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
I was conceived and born on this earth, just like Jesus Christ was conceived and born on this earth.