TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Awards and Honors > Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads
Reload this Page ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo
Thread ARCHIVE and Hall of Fame Threads Classic threads from TheologyOnLine and TruthSmack.com.

(#181) Old
Resident Fiend

Gerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatmaggot View Post
Resurrecting old threads is gay!
Outing yourself, are you, CM?

"If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."

--Weinberg's Second Law

(#182) Old
TOL Subscriber

chatmaggot is well respected by his peers
chatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peerschatmaggot is well respected by his peers
May 4th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Outing yourself, are you, CM?
:squint:
I think you must have missed the joke over a week ago.

fidelis usque ad mortem

(#183) Old
Star*Lord of the Spartax Empire

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Another homo.

Gay-man
Not to defend He-Man, but how does this video make him look gay?

(#184) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
March 14th, 2011, 11:46 AM

Ken turns 50 and he's still gay.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#185) Old
Over 4000 post club

BabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peersBabyChristian is well respected by his peers
March 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I mean come on look at the picture below. Need I say more?

Don't ya think Barbie secretly wished that GI Joe would sweep here off her feet and take her away so she could marry a REAL man?

"Myths are not lies," Tolkien countered, among the swaying trees of Magdalen Grove. Materialistic progress leads only to the abyss, Tolkien said, but the myths we tell reflect a fragment of the true light. He argued the Christ story functions as a myth, just like the Scandinavian myths they had loved, with one difference: The Christian myth was true.

(#186) Old
The Flying Ban Hammer ✈

Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
March 14th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Ya, I agree. I've always liked GI Joe better. I thought they made cool husbands for my Barbies--especially the GI Joe's with the velvety heads.

(#187) Old
~Peace if possible, but truth at any rate~

Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
April 17th, 2012, 11:31 AM

I couldnt resist after seeing this thread:

Ken Fashion Show

"Jesus warned that we would face times when people would seek to silence us, believing that they were doing their god a service. In much of the world, that god is called "Allah." Here, in the U.S., that god is called "tolerance." And folks, we are witnessing more and more every day the god of tolerance is a very jealous god indeed." - John Stonestreet

Psalm 12:8 The wicked strut about on every side When vileness is exalted among the sons of men.

Psalm 40:5
Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation

(#188) Old
broken

Brother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peers
August 27th, 2014, 10:02 PM

Oh my, this started 12 years ago.

I mourn my misspent youth.

If all you have is a decision for Christ, and no delight in Christ, you don't have Christ. -- John Piper

(#189) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
August 28th, 2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Vinny View Post
Parents, you may wish to send your kids into the other room--

ken1.jpg
He got it from Balerion the Black. It is his number 1 toy.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#190) Old
TOL Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Talking August 28th, 2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I mean come on look at the picture below. Need I say more?

Don't ya think Barbie secretly wished that GI Joe would sweep here off her feet and take her away so she could marry a REAL man?
Our Barbie's wouldn't even look at Ken. There were GI Joes in the house!

(#191) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
August 28th, 2014, 10:42 AM

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#192) Old
Star*Lord of the Spartax Empire

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
August 28th, 2014, 05:36 PM

I cared more about Teela dating Prince Adam/He-Man, or Cheetara and Lion-O.

(#193) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
August 28th, 2014, 07:48 PM

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.