TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion > Exclusively Christian Theology
Reload this Page ECT: Enyart brand Open Theism
Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

(#181) Old
Sha la la la

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
April 19th, 2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrulz View Post
I asked for a verse and I got that?
I already gave you some verses, you halfwit little troll. That's why we're having this disagreement, because you claim the verses don't mean what they say.

Quote:
It is not calling God a liar to interpret a verse properly. If you have a wrong view, then you are wrong and it is not calling God a liar to reject your error.
It is calling Him a liar to claim He doesn't mean what He says.

Quote:
People often make interpretation mistakes (such as taking something literally that is figurative or making something figurative that is literal). Hermeneutics is a friend, not an enemy, so don't be a simpleton....give me the verse instead of personal attacks.
How are His words, in either case, figurative?

(#182) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
April 19th, 2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainee View Post
Delmar, Is God's reality your reality?
Do you grow old like I do, does He?

How can you ask me about reality anyway?

Are our two realities the same?
Word games it is!

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!