TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page The kind of banning some TOL members need
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#16) Old

Eeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peers
April 29th, 2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
"That's it, we waste him. No offense."
OK I am confused. Who are you intending to waste? Can I at least have a glass of wine and a quiet moment with him before you implode his mortal body?

(#17) Old
TOL Legend

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
April 29th, 2012, 08:18 PM

Ban all who disagree with me.

Then who would I talk to?

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

(#18) Old
TOL Subscriber

meshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselves
April 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
Ban all who disagree with me.

Then who would I talk to?
this is funny, friend.

Tags
banned