TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page I'll be watching tonight's 2012 Nerd Prom
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#1) Old
Over 4000 post club

bigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputation
I'll be watching tonight's 2012 Nerd Prom - April 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM

also known as WHCD - White House Correspondents' Dinner on C-Span or MSNBC

Tonight's prom - http://www.c-span.org/WHCD/

A taste of past proms - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...A&feature=plcp

Last years performer will be hard to top - http://youtu.be/7YGITlxfT6s

(#2) Old
Silver Member

PureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peers
April 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM

I wonder if I can get C-SPAN through my ROKU box .... ?

(#3) Old
Over 4000 post club

bigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputationbigbang123 has a large reputation
April 28th, 2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureX View Post
I wonder if I can get C-SPAN through my ROKU box .... ?
options

watch it online at http://www.c-span.org

or on tv at msnbc or cnn

(#4) Old
Silver Member

PureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peers
May 1st, 2012, 08:41 AM

I watched it, but I didn't think it was nearly as entertaining as last year's. I so enjoyed seeing Donald Trump completely humiliated last year.

It was interesting how the room went completely silent anytime a joke was made about the influence of corporate money on the legislature. Man, you could hear a pin drop. That was so obviously the unspeakable elephant in a full room of politicians, corporate cronies, and news whores.

I also couldn't help but notice that except for Chris Christie, there were no fat people in a room full of hundreds of social 'movers and shakers'. Everyone was just oh-so-attractive. None of them looked like any of us. I wonder which comes first, the money and power, or the good looks. Because it sure appears to me that you can't have the one without the other.

(#5) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 1st, 2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureX View Post
I watched it, but I didn't think it was nearly as entertaining as last year's. I so enjoyed seeing Donald Trump completely humiliated last year.
I agree