TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > The Coliseum > The Back Alley
Reload this Page The Worst Sin:
The Back Alley The back alley is were unsanctioned, "no holds barred" battles take place.

(#31) Old
Over 750 post club

Jedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselves
May 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
Why do you have to tell me! - If we were one, there is no lack.

Paul -- 050112
Then why did you reply.

(#32) Old
TOL Subscriber

Letsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peers
May 1st, 2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
Then why did you reply.

To let you know something that you surely didn't know!!

Paul -- 050112

---Gal. 4:16.
---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

(#33) Old
Over 750 post club

Jedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselvesJedidiah is making a name for themselves
May 1st, 2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
To let you know something that you surely didn't know!!

Paul -- 050112
What.

(#34) Old
TOL Subscriber

Letsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peers
May 1st, 2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
What.

That you could not have my name!! - You couldn't even know who I am, and you say you have my name also?? - I don't even know you, but I know who all your family is!! - Read the Book!!

What else do you want to know that you don't know, and you say that you have the name of the, ( The Word of God )!!

If you knew, and had my name, you would never have to ASK QUESTIONS!!

Paul -- 050112

(#35) Old
Journeyman

JPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselvesJPPT1974 is making a name for themselves
May 1st, 2012, 02:45 PM

A sin is a sin regardless. Whether big or small. As they all grieve God.

Merry CHRISTmas!

(#36) Old
Over 750 post club

May 1st, 2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
That you could not have my name!! - You couldn't even know who I am, and you say you have my name also?? - I don't even know you, but I know who all your family is!! - Read the Book!!
I AM a NUMBER.
Quote:
What else do you want to know that you don't know, and you say that you have the name of the, ( The Word of God )!!

If you knew, and had my name, you would never have to ASK QUESTIONS!!
My QUESTIONS do not belie IGNORANCE on MY part !!
Quote:
Who was the man of sin, the son of perdition, he who shewed himself that he is God, "that Wicked," who was revealed ?
2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV
Quote:
Are you a wise man, a man of understanding ?
Quote:
What ?

(#37) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 1st, 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
I AM a NUMBER.
My QUESTIONS do not belie IGNORANCE on MY part !!

If you are a number, then your father was "THE NUMBER", and not a NAME!!

Questions upon questions are the proof of ignorance of answers.

Paul -- 050112

(#38) Old
Over 750 post club

May 1st, 2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
If you are a number, then your father was "THE NUMBER", and not a NAME!!

Questions upon questions are the proof of ignorance of answers.

Paul -- 050112
I AM my father --- THE NUMBER!!

You've asked more ~QUESTIONS~ in this thread (than) me!!

(#39) Old
Over 4000 post club

lifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peers
May 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Count it up, GENIUS!!!
If I AM the only one who is the way I AM, and if I AM a Christian, then I make up the total Church, the total Body of Christ on your world. - Now if I AM that I AM, then I AM the Body of Christ and the ONLY ONE WHO IS LIKE HIM!! – Now genius, SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN, and you the jealous FOOL-LIKE-GENIUS THAT CAN’T STAND IT!!! – If I AM the Church, then I have all the Powers that Jesus gave ME and NOT TO YOUR DONKEY!!!!

Now big ~mind~, PROVE ONE THING THAT I HAVE SAID HERE THAT IS NOT TRUTH, -- "PROVE IT"!!

Paul – 043012
In your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread you say:

"CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY:

“SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”

The definition of a CHRISTIAN is being BORN AGAIN.

(#40) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
I AM my father --- THE NUMBER!!

You've asked more ~QUESTIONS~ in this thread (than) me!!

If you could notice, but you won't. But If you could, you'd SEE that all my questions are "RHETORICAL", SO GUESS AGAIN, and only see in me what all fools see!!!

Paul -- 050212

(#41) Old
Over 750 post club

May 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
If you could notice, but you won't. But If you could, you'd SEE that all my questions are "RHETORICAL", SO GUESS AGAIN, and only see in me what all fools see!!!

Paul -- 050212
That's what I said.

(#42) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
In your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread you say:

"CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY:

“SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”

The definition of a CHRISTIAN is being BORN AGAIN.

ALL TRUTH IS / "IS" CHRISTIAN, all Truth is God, Jesus, Angels, Heaven, and Light IS CHRISTIAN, and all fools are not a part of anything that is CHRISTIAN!! - How can any fool say that Heaven is NOT CHRISTIAN??? Or that the ANGELS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN!! OR THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT CHRISTIAN!!!

Believe anything you want to believe, I'll have Faith in all of CHRISTIAN!!!

Paul -- 050212

(#43) Old
Over 4000 post club

lifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peerslifeisgood is well respected by his peers
May 2nd, 2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
ALL TRUTH IS / "IS" CHRISTIAN, all Truth is God, Jesus, Angels, Heaven, and Light IS CHRISTIAN, and all fools are not a part of anything that is CHRISTIAN!! - How can any fool say that Heaven is NOT CHRISTIAN??? Or that the ANGELS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN!! OR THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT CHRISTIAN!!! Believe anything you want to believe, I'll have Faith in all of CHRISTIAN!!! Paul -- 050212
What I said has nothing to do with what you just said.

I was trying to understand what you were saying in your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread: "CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY: “SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Could you direct me to a post that you explain to me what your definition of a Christian is. Maybe you have a post that explains that but I am too new here to have found it out. Thank you.

(#44) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 3rd, 2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
You can lead a person to sin without ever saying a word.

(#45) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
What I said has nothing to do with what you just said.

I was trying to understand what you were saying in your "ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL" thread: "CHILD", shows BIRTH, - I have not Been Born Again as you falsely claim."
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

BUT ON THIS POST YOU SAY: “SUE me for being JUST A CHRISTIAN”
TRANSLATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE: I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Could you direct me to a post that you explain to me what your definition of a Christian is. Maybe you have a post that explains that but I am too new here to have found it out. Thank you.

The post just above is saying just that!!
Again!! – ALL things that are of God and Heaven “IS””CHRISTIAN”, “TRUTH”. “LIGHT”, “LOVE”, (((( AND JESUS CHRIST )))) THE CHRISTIAN!!!!!

Being Born Again, is following Jesus, by taking up His Cross and following Him through the “GOSPEL”!! – Jesus was the ((( FIRST “BORN” FROM THE DEAD ))). One must follow Jesus to be Born after Him, with Him in HIS NEW BIRTH!! – It’s not your New Birth, it’s Jesus’ New Birth. - However, we inherit the “Eternal Life” that comes with the BIRTH, (( MAKING THAT BIRTH, OUR BIRTH!!

Paul – 050312