TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Your Penmanship
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#16) Old
TOL Legend

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
May 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nang View Post
What does your handwriting look like?
I indite a terrible collection of squiggles, dots and barely discernible scripting.

Quote:
How would you say it reflects your personality?
............ Yes, like me it's messy and horribly fussy.

Quote:
Do you think penmanship is important in these days of technology?
I suppose it is, regretfully. People judge you by your signature. I wish I could write well but I lack the care to. One of my peculiarities.

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#17) Old
TOL Subscriber

Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
May 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM

Mine is a mixture of cursive and print, which flows quite easily. I have very neat writing (it gets commented on) which I suppose would be a result of my childhood... my Mum would check my homework each night....if it wasn't neat enough, I would have to do it again. Also, any spelling mistakes would have to be re-written 5 times each at the end of the page.

How does it reflect my personality.... well, I suppose it would be my easy going nature with a slight perfectionist streak

I still value good handwriting...it's definately a skill that's dying. I do find that I don't use tech abreviations, though. I write everything out in full english...makes my texts very long