TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Nick M (We all know what "M" stands for) "King of the "Neg rep"
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#121) Old
bybee bybee is offline
Gold level Subscriber
 bybee's Avatar

 




Reputation:
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Thumbs down May 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
do you believe that I have little regard for women and children?
Here we go again!
Did I ever make such a claim?
No, I did not.
It is only because I like you that I am answering this poser of yours.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#122) Old
Lon Lon is offline
:doh:
 Lon's Avatar

 


Reputation:
Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
You are anti-trinitarian and think the Watchtower is more correct than the RC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
that is not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
You think hypocrisy (corrupt)[Catholicism] is better than other denomination which is not corrupt in their deeds?[Jehovah's Witnesses]





Omniscient without man's say or qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
No possible limitation other than in man's wishful finite inanity Isaiah
40:25 Joshua 24:15
Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. *************************************

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."
   
Reply With Quote
  (#123) Old
meshak meshak is offline
TOL Subscriber
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselves
May 3rd, 2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
I have been saying this to chris many times too. He still does not neg rep me. Take a look my post to him in his thread, "abstinence".

I have been opposing RCC from the beginning.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#124) Old
Rusha Rusha is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 Rusha's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
that is not true
It most certainly IS true. However, since you are known for being intentionally dishonest and *pretending* to not remember your neg reps and the supposed reason "why" you gave them, I will help you out.

This is the thread where I called you out for behaving in such a trollish manner towards myself and several other members for doing nothing other than participating in a thread that you didn't like.

A Requested Explanation from Chrys ... Advocator of Censorship

Your response to being called out was as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
I didn't realize you were a moderator
when did that happen?

I have explained my position in other threads
but
I will do it again just for you

I find the thread title extremely offensive and giving them neg reps is the only way I can let them know

I have already suggested to them that they could continue their discussion in a thread with a different title without any problem from me

there is no way I can ignore the title except to take leave for awhile





The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton




   
Reply With Quote
  (#125) Old
Rusha Rusha is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 Rusha's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
If he is against women, he would neg rep me because he knows I am a woman.
No he would not. He normally only utilizes the neg rep for the purpose of censoring other members. Also, he doesn't have a grudge against you because you do not take issue with the way he CONSISTENTLY bashes and blames women for almost anything negative that happens in society.

Quote:
He neg reps?
YES ... when his prudish sense of *morality* is offended, he certainly does. Heaven forbid he behave like an adult.

Quote:
do you know?
IF I did not know, I would not have spoken out.

Quote:
He has been pretty supportive of you. It is hard to believe if you are telling the truth.
He accuses me of causing abortions and being a pro-abort because I refuse to blindly vote for the PRO-ABORTION REPUBLICANS (and the recent adulterer, N. Gingrich) that he supports. ANYONE who has read my posts regarding abortion knows better than to make such a statement without it being an intentional lie.

Quote:
It seems that you are jealous of his big heart.
It seems that you are off your rock.

The statements Chrys makes regarding women shows he has a complete disregard towards woman ... and even children once they are born.

Quote:
I have been opposing him publicly many, many times, yet, he has not neg repped me, not even once.
I couldn't care less. The first time that you dare to oppose Chrys by posting in a thread he doesn't approve of, he will.





The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton




   
Reply With Quote
  (#126) Old
Rusha Rusha is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 Rusha's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
My point is that regardless of our position, you have not been bully nor vicious against me. That is just fresh breath of air in this forum and it is very very rare.

I am only being fair in my observation.
I have never been a bully towards you. I have always been kind to you even though you do your own share of instigating.

HOWEVER, should you make the mistake of accusing me of being jealous of Chrys and his *cough cough* big heart again, that can change in an instant.

I have been on this forum for SEVERAL years ... you have not. I have never based my opinions of individuals on their religious affiliation, but rather on their behavior and how they treat others.





The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton




   
Reply With Quote
  (#127) Old
Town Heretic Town Heretic is offline
You what?
 Town Heretic's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
No he would not. He normally only utilizes the neg rep for the purpose of censoring other members. Also, he doesn't have a grudge against you because you do not take issue with the way he CONSISTENTLY bashes and blames women for almost anything negative that happens in society.

YES ... when his prudish sense of *morality* is offended, he certainly does [neg rep].
I'm darn near speechless. But let me take that up after this next:

Quote:
Heaven forbid he behave like an adult.
We disagree on that part (either).

Quote:
IF I did not know, I would not have spoken out.
Not knowing never stopped MEshak, so you may have lost her with that one.

Quote:
He accuses me of causing abortions and being a pro-abort because I refuse to blindly vote for the PRO-ABORTION REPUBLICANS (and the recent adulterer, N. Gingrich) that he supports. ANYONE who has read my posts regarding abortion knows better than to make such a statement without it being an intentional lie.
Oh, he lies when it suits his end game. I already established that a few posts ago.

Quote:
...The first time that you dare to oppose Chrys by posting in a thread he doesn't approve of, he will. [neg rep]
Wait a minute. You're saying that the fellow who only just got through suggesting my neg rep wasn't the thing to do uses them himself?

Well knock me over with a fibber. Chrys, you old scamp you. That tangled web you've woven is making it harder and harder for you to move about the place.

Maybe you [chrys] should stick to cryptic inquiry.





zoo:
Pro-Life


Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.

Last edited by Town Heretic; May 3rd, 2012 at 12:00 PM..
   
Reply With Quote
  (#128) Old
meshak meshak is offline
TOL Subscriber
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselves
May 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
I have never been a bully towards you. I have always been kind to you even though you do your own share of instigating.
Instigation? would you elaborate?

Quote:
HOWEVER, should you make the mistake of accusing me of being jealous of Chrys and his *cough cough* big heart again, that can change in an instant.
Like I already said I have opposed him tons of times when it comes to Christianity.

Quote:
I have been on this forum for SEVERAL years ... you have not. I have never based my opinions of individuals on their religious affiliation, but rather on their behavior and how they treat others.
I am sorry I dont see chris as tear down poster. You have not noticed much of bully and vicious posters. You dont notice bybee has been stalking and harassing me last several weeks. I know she does not do that to anyone else. So that makes her saint in this forum..

I have being pointing out your kindness toward me too. I have never spoke against you. You are not a Christian and I have no business speaking against you. You have been kind to me in your ways.

My threads and posts are against hypocritical churches and churchgoers. Christians ought to be godly themselves to everyone, even against their enemies.

I even told chris that you pos rep me for just being nice.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#129) Old
Rusha Rusha is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 Rusha's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Instigation? would you elaborate?
You recently attacked Bybee ... one of the nicest individuals to ever grace TOL with her presence.

You just took it upon yourself to insult me by suggesting that I am jealous of Chrys for having a big heart. That is a blatant insult because it suggests that *I* have a small heart.

You also questioned my honesty ... for no good reason other than disagreeing with you.

You have a good portion of individuals on *ignore* and yet you proceed to talk about them rather than address them.

Quote:
Like I already said I have opposed him tons of times when it comes to Christianity.
Good goody gum drops for you.

Quote:
I am sorry I dont see chris as tear down poster.
Only because he doesn't tear down on you. The moment he starts with his one liners, assumptions and accusations, he will also end up on your ignore list.

Quote:
You have not noticed much of bully and vicious posters. You dont notice bybee has been stalking and harassing me last several weeks. I know she does not do that to anyone else. So that makes her saint in this forum..
Because you have been a real peach TO HER .... got it. Even the sweetest of posters will bite back when they are attacked or see others unfairly getting attacked.

Bybee does not treat others based on their beliefs ... if that were so, she would treat me badly ... and yet she does not. As a matter of fact, she is one of the FIRST members to come to the aid of other members when they are treated unfairly. She has on occasion called out Christians who were behaving in what she considered "an unChristianlike manner".

Quote:
I have being pointing out your kindness toward me too. I have never spoke against you. You are not a Christian and I have no business speaking against you. You have been kind to me in your ways.

My threads and posts are against hypocritical churches and churchgoers. Christians ought to be godly themselves to everyone, even against their enemies.

I even told chris that you pos rep me for just being nice.
It's not easy to be kind when you make the assumption that I dislike Chrys because I have a dark heart and that I am lying.

Perhaps you should think before you respond.





The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton




   
Reply With Quote
  (#130) Old
chrysostom chrysostom is offline
TOL Subscriber
 chrysostom's Avatar

 



Reputation:
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
Actually he doesn't. He has very little regard for women and children and puts his affiliation with the Republican party above everything.



I know from experience, when Chrys neg reps, it is for petty reasons ... such as him not liking a thread and wanting to silence others from posting in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
If he is against women, he would neg rep me because he knows I am a woman.



He neg reps? do you know? He has been pretty supportive of you. It is hard to believe if you are telling the truth.

It seems that you are jealous of his big heart.

I have been opposing him publicly many, many times, yet, he has not neg repped me, not even once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee View Post
She tells the truth. It is rude of you to insinuate that she is not telling the truth..
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
do you believe that I have little regard for women and children?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee View Post
Here we go again!
Did I ever make such a claim?
it looks like you did





a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:
   
Reply With Quote
  (#131) Old
meshak meshak is offline
TOL Subscriber
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselves
May 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
You recently attacked Bybee ... one of the nicest individuals to ever grace TOL with her presence.
I already told you she does not stalk or harass anyone but me. You are not paying attention. My thread was to make sure my position about JW which she misrepresent me. Misrepresentation is a form of lie. It is clear hypocritical behavior for professed to be loving Christians.

Quote:
You just took it upon yourself to insult me by suggesting that I am jealous of Chrys for having a big heart. That is a blatant insult because it suggests that *I* have a small heart.
I was not addressing you. I was addressing everyone who is gang attacking chris. You should know that I have been befriending everyone who is getting gang attacked. I even befriended G&P even though she has been back stubbing me now.

I am befriending chris because he is being gang attacked. I am a Christian and Christians are not supposed to do that. This is for your information because you are not a Christian.

Quote:
You also questioned my honesty ... for no good reason other than disagreeing with you.
No I did not. I just said it does not sound like. It is not the same, friend.

Quote:
You have a good portion of individuals on *ignore* and yet you proceed to talk about them rather than address them.
Yes, they have been claiming the same over and over. I dont have to read vicious and nasty comments over and over.

Quote:
Good goody gum drops for you.
Huh?
Quote:
Only because he doesn't tear down on you. The moment he starts with his one liners, assumptions and accusations, he will also end up on your ignore list.
Like I said I befriend my friends who gets gang attacked who has been good to me. Jesus says do unto others as you would have....

Quote:
Because you have been a real peach TO HER .... got it. Even the sweetest of posters will bite back when they are attacked or see others unfairly getting attacked.
Huh?

Quote:
Bybee does not treat others based on their beliefs ...
This is your word against mine, Jesus is the judge how she has been vicious to to me.

Quote:
She has on occasion called out Christians who were behaving in what she considered "an unChristianlike manner".
True Christians dont tread anyone the way she did to me.

Quote:
It's not easy to be kind when you make the assumption that I dislike Chrys because I have a dark heart and that I am lying.
Like I said....

Quote:
Perhaps you should think before you respond.
I will befriend my friends when they get gang attacked. Don't you remember me doing that? I know you do. I will continually do so because it is Christian thing to do.

I am just showing you the perspective as far as who is telling the truth. You think chris is a liar and I am telling you bybee is a liar.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#132) Old
Wile E. Coyote Wile E. Coyote is offline
Over 5000 post club
 Wile E. Coyote's Avatar

 


Reputation:
Wile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
I have never been a bully towards you. I have always been kind to you even though you do your own share of instigating.
I have noticed how Meshak calls everyone a 'bully' who disagrees with her. She is making a fool of herself. She clearly has issues.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#133) Old
Town Heretic Town Heretic is offline
You what?
 Town Heretic's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
...Misrepresentation is a form of lie. It is clear hypocritical behavior for professed to be loving Christians.
That's right.

Quote:
No I did not. I just said it does not sound like. It is not the same, friend.
That's misleading. It's just a less courageous way of saying it. So you're misrepresenting yourself. Supra.

Quote:
You think chris is a liar
He is. I proved it with his own words. You'd know that if you didn't have me on ignore.

Quote:
and I am telling you bybee is a liar.
And that makes you one to boot. And why doesn't someone?





zoo:
Pro-Life


Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.
   
Reply With Quote
  (#134) Old
Rusha Rusha is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 Rusha's Avatar

 




Reputation:
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
I already told you she does not stalk or harass anyone but me. You are not paying attention. My thread was to make sure my position about JW which she misrepresent me. Misrepresentation is a form of lie. It is clear hypocritical behavior for professed to be loving Christians.
I pay enough attention around here to recognize that all too often individuals throw out the word *liar* at those who disagree with them.

As far as Bybee being a stalker ... not hardly.

Quote:
I was not addressing you. I was addressing everyone who is gang attacking chris. You should know that I have been befriending everyone who is getting gang attacked. I even befriended G&P even though she has been back stubbing me now.
There are some individuals on this forum who bring attacks upon themselves. Chrys, by virtue of his own dishonesty, is one of them.

Quote:
I am befriending chris because he is being gang attacked. I am a Christian and Christians are not supposed to do that. This is for your information because you are not a Christian.
Chrys gets no more back then what he dishes out. I don't need to be a Christian to know this.

Quote:
No I did not. I just said it does not sound like. It is not the same, friend.
Because you have personally not taken issue with or been a target of his nastiness does not mean it does not exist.

Quote:
Yes, they have been claiming the same over and over. I dont have to read vicious and nasty comments over and over.
When you state you have someone on ignore that means you do NOT converse with them or make comments about them. The ignore feature was not intended as a way to take jabs at individuals and then run away so you do not have to face them.

Quote:
Huh?
I am not impressed that you have disagreed with Chrys and not been insulted like many others.

Quote:
Like I said I befriend my friends who gets gang attacked who has been good to me. Jesus says do unto others as you would have....
I do not care who you befriend or do not befriend, Meshak ... however, when you make a comment to me in the form of a judgment, I will respond.

Quote:
Huh?
Are you really going to state that you have been treating Bybee as you wish to be treated?

Quote:
This is your word against mine,
Ya think?

Quote:
Jesus is the judge how she has been vicious to to me.
Too often individuals say things and claim they are speaking for Jesus ....

Anyways ... I am not a Christian and probably disagree with more Christians here, Bybee included, than you do. Still yet, in most cases, the conversations stay civil.

I know ... I know ... with such an itsy bitsy teeny heart like mine, it is hard to believe.

Quote:
True Christians dont tread anyone the way she did to me.
Last time I checked, Christians were also human. Being a Christian does not suddenly make one become inhuman. Who are you to judge Bybee as a Christian?

Quote:
Like I said....

I will befriend my friends when they get gang attacked.
I will defend MY friends (and even those I am not necessarily friends with) if they are being maliciously or falsely accused of something they do not believe in or have not done. The reason I KNOW Bybee is not as you describe her is because I AM a long time member who has actually had the good fortune of getting to know her. She is a warm, caring human being as well as a firecracker.

Quote:
Don't you remember me doing that? I know you do. I will continually do so because it is Christian thing to do.

I am just showing you the perspective as far as who is telling the truth. You think chris is a liar and I am telling you bybee is a liar.
And I am telling you that you are WRONG.





The only disability in life is a bad attitude. ~ Scott Hamilton




   
Reply With Quote
  (#135) Old
meshak meshak is offline
TOL Subscriber
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselvesmeshak is making a name for themselves
May 3rd, 2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
I pay enough attention around here to recognize that all too often individuals throw out the word *liar* at those who disagree with them.
Aren't you guys saying chris is a liar?

Quote:
As far as Bybee being a stalker ... not hardly.
]
Let me make this clear. She is not doing this to anyone else but me. So that makes her saint in this forum because I am outcast. I am very safe target for anyone to do evil to me.

Quote:
There are some individuals on this forum who bring attacks upon themselves. Chrys, by virtue of his own dishonesty, is one of them.
I am only telling you how he has been kind to me. You see, bybee is kind to you and everyone else and you believe her. I believe chris because he has been decent to me all along. Stalking is one of vicious behavior and I dont believe chris has done that to anyone. Do you know he did that to anyone?

Quote:
I do not care who you befriend or do not befriend, Meshak ... however, when you make a comment to me in the form of a judgment, I will respond.
I already explained that I was not addressing you personally.

Quote:
Are you really going to state that you have been treating Bybee as you wish to be treated?
I only defended my position which she distorted.

Quote:
Too often individuals say things and claim they are speaking for Jesus ....
We all do that. And Jesus is the Judge.

Quote:
Anyways ... I am not a Christian and probably disagree with more Christians here, Bybee included, than you do. Still yet, in most cases, the conversations stay civil.
I have not criticized you. I only defended chris what I know that you guys dont know. It is my Christian duty to defend gang attacked.

Quote:
I know ... I know ... with such an itsy bitsy teeny heart like mine, it is hard to believe.
I never personally criticized you.

Quote:
Last time I checked, Christians were also human. Being a Christian does not suddenly make one become inhuman. Who are you to judge Bybee as a Christian?
Christians are to be godly and this is Jesus' command. Jesus tells us His followers are salt and light of the world. We ought to conduct godly even to our enemies. We should not make excuse that Christians are human too. Jesus expect much more than that from His followers.

I am only defending chris who are attacked. bybee is one of attackers too. So I am telling you what she has done to me. She has no credibility to attack anyone as professed Christian because she is conducting viciously against her enemy, me. She has been nice to everyone else does not make her saint. I am human too you know?

I will defend MY friends [/quote]Ok, I understand, so we are even. You do yours and I do mine. Deal?

Quote:
And I am telling you that you are WRONG.
Ok, and I still tell you what I know about chris. I am only doing my Christian duty, and the rest is up to Jesus.



   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
apologize, attack, call-out thread, civility, principle, strange


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright ©1997-2012 TheologyOnLine



Logos Bible Study Software Up to 15% OFF FOR THEOLOGYONLINE MEMBERS! Study twice, post once.
Logos Bible Software —take your Bible study to the next level.