TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page Liberalism and Eugenics
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#61) Old
Old Timer

woopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticed
May 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
I specified the US when I made my statement.
you said
Quote:
liberalism has at its core racism, eugenics and wholesale murder just as Hitler's Nazi's did and any other murderous totalitarian regime.
you said that about liberalism as a whole, not the Democrat Party

(#62) Old
BANNED

BillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopah View Post
you said

you said that about liberalism as a whole, not the Democrat Party
2 things.

1. The article in the OP is about the deadly history American liberalism.
2. I specified the US just a couple posts ago when addressing you.

(#63) Old
Old Timer

woopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticedwoopah has been getting noticed
May 5th, 2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
2 things.

1. The article in the OP is about the deadly history American liberalism.
2. I specified the US just a couple posts ago when addressing you.

true, but the same applies to Liberals in the US. You can have people living in America who would describe themselves as liberals but do not support totalitarianism

(#64) Old
BANNED

BillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peersBillyBob is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopah View Post
true, but the same applies to Liberals in the US. You can have people living in America who would describe themselves as liberals but do not support totalitarianism
If they vote democrat they support totalitarianism.

(#65) Old
TOL Subscriber

Letsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peersLetsargue is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
If they vote democrat they support totalitarianism.

They used to be called, "Comunist Sympathizers", not just Democrats; but NOW!!

Paul -- 050712

---Gal. 4:16.
---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???