TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Message to my friends that know me at least a little.
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#16) Old
TOL Subscriber

Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 04:08 AM

I still know nothing about what you are studying but... well done, my friend!

(#17) Old
a-atheist

chickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peers
chickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peerschickenman is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 04:27 AM

Very nice, Voltage Meter!!

Funny how threads morph.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." ~ Paul

"You should never wave to someone you don't know. What if he doesn't have a hand? Then he'll just think you're being cocky!" ~Mitch Hedberg

__.._
For an easy to understand Dispensationalism book,

check out Modern Church: Where Tradition Trumps Truth.

(#18) Old
Over 3000 post club

heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltaire View Post
Instead of sending you all an email, I am making a post that anyone can read. Many of you know that I returned to college after 28 years last summer and that I am currently working toward a degree in geology. This has been my toughest semester yet and I even started participating in extracurricular activities. I attempted 14 hours and made 4 solid A's and one A minus. I feel very proud and wanted to brag.

(#19) Old
Over 6000 post club

One Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
I still know nothing about what you are studying but... well done, my friend!
He's one of those rock people.

Good job, volt.

(#20) Old
TOL Subscriber

SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 04:55 AM

That's why they call him THE VOLTENATOR!

1. Land forever. Gen 17:8 (KJV)
2. City FROM heaven. Rev 21:2 (KJV)
3. Heavenly places. Eph 2:6-7(KJV)

Don't mix them, leavening the whole household of God. Luke 13:21 (KJV)

(#21) Old
TOL Legend

john w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peers
john w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 09:10 AM

Well done, "grasshopper" Voltemeter! I took Geology in the 6 year plan at college. I went to the first day of class to let the teacher know I was interested, and the last day of class to reassure him...

Saint John W

(#22) Old
TOL Subscriber

SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post
Well done, "grasshopper" Voltemeter! I took Geology in the 6 year plan at college. I went to the first day of class to let the teacher know I was interested, and the last day of class to reassure him...
I heard that you memorized the Emancipation Proclamation. Can you still recite it? We........................

1. Land forever. Gen 17:8 (KJV)
2. City FROM heaven. Rev 21:2 (KJV)
3. Heavenly places. Eph 2:6-7(KJV)

Don't mix them, leavening the whole household of God. Luke 13:21 (KJV)

(#23) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

steko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peers
steko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
He's one of those rock people.

Good job, volt.
Yeah, Volt rocks!!!!

(#24) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM

I learnt more from reading online than I did at university anyway.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#25) Old
Silver Member

Son of Jack is well respected by his peers
Son of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Well done, volt. You should be proud of a job well done.

Eucharist [thanksgiving] is the state of the perfect man. Eucharist is the life of paradise. Eucharist is the only full and real response of man to God's creation, redemption, and gift of heaven. - Alexander Schemann

"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesen

Compassion International

(#26) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
May 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM

There's only one thing left to say then:

zoo:
Pro-Life

Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.

(#27) Old
TOL Subscriber

DavisBJ has been getting noticedDavisBJ has been getting noticedDavisBJ has been getting noticedDavisBJ has been getting noticedDavisBJ has been getting noticedDavisBJ has been getting noticed
May 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Instead of sending you all an email, I am making a post that anyone can read. Many of you know that I returned to college after 28 years last summer and that I am currently working toward a degree in geology. This has been my toughest semester yet and I even started participating in extracurricular activities. I attempted 14 hours and made 4 solid A's and one A minus. I feel very proud and wanted to brag.
I commend you, both for returning to college after so long, and for your achievements there.

I will be interested to see if your studies in geology support or undermine your beliefs in a recent creation of the earth, and a global flood.

(#28) Old
Silver Member

PureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Well, you sure have my permission. Excellent job, and keep up the good work!

(#29) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Congrats on the good semester. Keep up the hard work. It will pay off.

You should do something to celebrate the achievement.

Slow dancing in a burning room.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#30) Old
TOL Subscriber

noguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Good job. Congrats.

Militant Moderate