TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Awards and Honors > Subscribers Post of the Day
Reload this Page Life is good concerning the Bema seat
Subscribers Post of the Day OK, subscribers here is your chance to pick your POTD (Post of the Day).

(#1) Old
:doh:

Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
Life is good concerning the Bema seat - May 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM

I will never be able to say anything more meaningful than this admonishment to anti-trinitarians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgood View Post
When all of us are in the presence of Jesus and every knee is bowed to Him some day, and all of us are in His presence, I would like to ask God the Father, in the Name of God the Son, with the help of God the Spirit to permit me to see Jesus' reaction when He is told FACE-TO-FACE:

'YOU ARE NOT GOD.'

'YOU'RE JUST A MAN.'

'YOU HAVE A GOD.'

'NO, YOUR WORD DOES NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE GOD. IT ONLY SAYS YOU ARE AN IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE.'

'YOUR WORD ONLY SAYS THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD, THEREFORE, YOU ARE NOT GOD.'

'THERE IS NOT ONE VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAID FOR ME TO TALK TO YOU.'

I pray that God will be as merciful then, as He is merciful to all of us now.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see though, what God the Son says?

Omniscient without man's say or qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
No possible limitation other than in man's wishful finite inanity Isaiah
40:25 Joshua 24:15
Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. *************************************

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

(#2) Old
BANNED

sky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM

What's a "Bema" seat?

(#3) Old
Over 2500 post club

One In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky. View Post
What's a "Bema" seat?
aka, judgement seat

ಠ_ಠ

(#4) Old
Over 2500 post club

One In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM

excellent post btw.

ಠ_ಠ

(#5) Old
BANNED

sky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peers
May 6th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One In Christ View Post
aka, judgement seat
Thank you. I see the OP is very good.

(#6) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 06:49 AM

Quote:
I pray that God will be as merciful then, as He is merciful to all of us now.
I don't. I pray that justice is served swiftly.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#7) Old

Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
I don't. I pray that justice is served swiftly.
I'm glad God didn't give me what I deserve.

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. *************************************

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

(#8) Old
TOL Subscriber

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
Oh, he will. Just you wait. I don't know what that will be, but you will get it.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

(#9) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

steko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peers
steko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peerssteko is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
Oh, he will. Just you wait. I don't know what that will be, but you will get it.
Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

(#10) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
The best part is, he reckons you as though he did.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#11) Old

May 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
So we deserve the gift now? Ephesians 2:8&9
Quote:
Amen

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

(#12) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 05:07 AM

Quote: