TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Central Error of Mainstream Churches
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#376) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 7th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisServant View Post
Talk about defeated fruit... you are in open rebellion in your marriage and don't care one hoot what the scriptures say about it.
You are jealous of my walk with my Lord because He is working powerfully in me.

You are prideful. You should repent of prideful attitude and humbly submit to Him with all your might.

(#377) Old
TOL Subscriber

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
May 7th, 2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
You are jealous of my walk with my Lord because He is working powerful in me.

You are prideful. You should repent of prideful attitude and humbly submit to Him with all your might.
You have put Christ first, as it should be.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

(#378) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 7th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
You have put Christ first, as it should be.
He is my Lord. Of course He is first in my life.

(#379) Old
TOL Subscriber

HisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 04:25 AM

Quote:

Jealous... lololololololololololololololol.

You are even more of a fool than I thought you were.

You are LIVING IN SIN AND OPEN REBELLION AGAINST GOD.

Get that through your thick skull.

You are a man hater, you refused the headship of your husband and you are denying the headship of Jesus.

The only being blessing you is the devil.

(#380) Old
TOL Subscriber

HisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peersHisServant is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 04:27 AM

Quote:

Lets just put it one more way.

If he was working through you, he would have granted you the ability to communicate better, and also grant you humility and patience.

All of which you do not exhibit.

You do remember what the scriptures list as fruit of the spirit right?... I don't see a single one in you, so your claim to have fruit can only be of satan.

(#381) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:

If he was working through you, he would have granted you the ability to communicate better, and also grant you humility and patience.

You do remember what the scriptures list as fruit of the spirit right?... I don't see a single one in you, so your claim to have fruit can only be of satan.

Ok, I understand that you are claiming I should divorce him. I will if wants too but he is not asking me to. He wants me to take an initiative. I know he is doing that just because divorcing me looks bad on his reputation. He wants sympathy from everyone else around him.

I will not demand him to divorce me, period. I will let him go if he wants too.

You see, you and untel are both bullying me. I am doing what is biblical thing to do. Untel is telling me to not to separate from him and you are telling me to divorce him.You are both wrong!

(#382) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:

If I dont have spirit of fruit, He will not grant me spiritual blessings.

You dont know Jesus.

(#383) Old
I Pray That You May Know God's Peace In Your Life

Untellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
You have rebuked me for something and you dont even remember about it, it seems. And you told me I need to repent. It was only a few days ago. Why did I have to repent? I did not do anything wrong as far as what we were talking about.

I am only making it clear what we were discussing. We were discussing endlessly without reaching anywhere.
I was talking about your false gospel, if I remember correctly.

John 1:49 NASB - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

1 Corinthians 15:24 NASB - then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

Colossians 1:13 NASB - For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,

Romans 5:10 NASB - For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

2 Corinthians 5:15 NASB - and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

Proverbs 2:20 NASB - So you will walk in the way of good men And keep to the paths of the righteous.

(#384) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untellectual View Post
I was talking about your false gospel, if I remember correctly.
Yes, you need to repent of your "you dont have to obey Jesus' teaching to be save" false gospel, too.

This doctrines has no regard of Jesus' Lordship.

You guys need to repent.

(#385) Old

Untellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peersUntellectual is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Yes, you need to repent of your "you dont have to obey Jesus' teaching to be save" false gospel, too.

This doctrines has no regard of Jesus' Lordship.

You guys need to repent.
I believe Jesus is Lord, and have accepted Jesus as Lord. His saving me has nothing to do with what I have done is what I am saying.

John 1:49 NASB - Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

1 Corinthians 15:24 NASB - then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

Colossians 1:13 NASB - For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,

Romans 5:10 NASB - For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

2 Corinthians 5:15 NASB - and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

Proverbs 2:20 NASB - So you will walk in the way of good men And keep to the paths of the righteous.

(#386) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I believe Jesus is Lord,
You dont prove it with your disregard of His Lordship by not listening to His word of "keep My commandments".

You are enabling lip-servers and it is an evil thing to do.

You are one of lip servers who disregard His commandments.

(#387) Old

May 8th, 2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
You dont prove it with your disregard of His Lordship by not listening to His word of "keep My commandments".

You are enabling lip-servers and it is an evil thing to do.

You are one of lip servers who disregard His commandments.
I believe Jesus instructed us to keep His commandments.

(#388) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
I believe Jesus instructed us to keep His commandments.
And with the same lips you claim that is not important enough to save us.

You are beating around the bush and this is very of this world.

You need to repent.

(#389) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:

You need to repent.
I believe that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to instruct us which commandments he wants us to follow... to lead us into truth.

The Holy Spirit > the bible... because one was promised, the other was not.

(#390) Old

May 8th, 2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:

You need to repent.
Do you remember the work Jesus spoke of?

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?"

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

And before this...

John 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

John 3:21 "But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."