TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Grosnick Marowbe 3
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

Closed Thread

(#226) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Wow, what an admiration.
It's long overdue. This fellow has been an inspiration to, not only myself but, myriads of others...He is the "quintessential" number one poster of all time...He's a geniuses, genius...

(#227) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 12:36 AM

Genius ought not to be taken lightly. We must bestow upon those particular individuals, the colossal respect they so deserve...To say to much about these, grand symbols of human perfection, is to say, to little...

(#228) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 8th, 2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
It's long overdue. This fellow has been an inspiration to, not only myself but, myriads of others...He is the "quintessential" number one poster of all time...He's a geniuses, genius...
He may be a genius for being eloquent but not spiritually which count the most for Jesus' followers..

You seem to be better than him as far as your writing skill is concerned, IMO.

(#229) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 12:42 AM

Dare we fall short of granting them the "highest" form of adulation? I think not, my esteemed fellow posters...I would be remiss not to mention those who are deserving of such, grandiose attention...

(#230) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
He may be a genius for being eloquent but not spiritually which count the most for Jesus' followers..

You seem to be better than him as far as your writing skill is concerned, IMO.
I tip my hat to your insightful critique...

(#231) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 12:49 AM

Meshak has made a proper "assessment" relating to the difference betwixt the, highly thought of Presbyteers and the, not so highly thought of GM...

(#232) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 12:54 AM

On occasion one must be willing to be the, "odd man out," and be accepting of ones "title position." Not all can achieve greatness in ones, "walk of life."

(#233) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 01:02 AM

I could quite possibly go on and on however, my numerous detractors would, no doubt, begin to complain about my "extreme focus level" on this most important issue. So I'll discontinue the subject matter at this time...

(#234) Old
TOL Subscriber

chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 05:15 AM

this is not nuts
but
an indictment of town's excessive reporting
for which
he is using the insanity plea
which
means he does not know what he is doing

a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

(#235) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
this is not nuts
but
an indictment of town's excessive reporting
for which
he is using the insanity plea
which
means he does not know what he is doing
Cm, I believe TH is taking advantage of the insanity plea, in an attempt to " masquerade " his covert reporting habits. It is my professional opinion that he, in a brazen attempt to disguise his uncivil behavior, is seeking to rationalize said, behavior by making outrageous claims of madness and "diminished capacity." This is my final, learned hypothesis with regards to this outlandish case!!!

(#236) Old
TOL Subscriber

chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Cm, I believe TH is taking advantage of the insanity plea, in an attempt to " masquerade " his covert reporting habits.
it's not covert
and
we got him to confess here
but
we can't use it because we didn't read him his rights

(#237) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
it's not covert
and
we got him to confess here
but
we can't use it because we didn't read him his rights
Why should a man of that rather, lowly caliber be given rights to begin with?? I say go ahead with these honorable preceding's "sans"those pesky "undeserved rights."

(#238) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Why should a man of that rather, lowly caliber be given rights to begin with?? I say go ahead with these honorable preceding's "sans"those pesky "undeserved rights."
apparently he does have the right to report
and
he is exercising it more than anyone else

(#239) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 8th, 2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Cm, I believe TH is taking advantage of the insanity plea, in an attempt to " masquerade " his covert reporting habits. It is my professional opinion that he, in a brazen attempt to disguise his uncivil behavior, is seeking to rationalize said, behavior by making outrageous claims of madness and "diminished capacity." This is my final, learned hypothesis with regards to this outlandish case!!!
TH is very prideful person. He thrive for reputation of his intelligence. I think it is due to his degree of law he has.

I put him on ignore because of his never ending tactic to continue on with theology. Because I put him on ignore, he continually claiming I am defeated.

His doctrine is out of context because he is dismissing Jesus' own word.

I am very suspicious of his degree because he is so unprofessional in his never ending whining when he does not win. When he does not win he reports people whom he is holding grudge on, too, it seems.

This is my assessment of TH.

(#240) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
apparently he does have the right to report
and
he is exercising it more than anyone else
He, more than 'excels' at that...

Closed Thread

Tags
. hello?, 0 relevance, 1 mad tambora, 2 her goons, chrys is a fussbudget, chrysostom is gay, chrysostom on a cracker, crickets, dancing with wolf(meshak), fluff, gm: king attention seeker, meshak, meshak the deciever, meshak-the lost one, sandwiches there, skin conditions, spam fest, spamorama, tambora is wisest, tart, the hypocrite club, the self-absorbed squad, thread about nothing, troll a thon, troll gets a sendoff