TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Grosnick Marowbe 3
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

Closed Thread

(#241) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
TH is very prideful person. He thrive for reputation of his intelligence. I think it is due to his degree of law he has.

I put him on ignore because of his never ending tactic to continue on with theology. Because I put him on ignore, he continually claiming I am defeated.

His doctrine is out of context because he is dismissing Jesus' own word.

I am very suspicious of his degree because he is so unprofessional in his never ending whining when he does not win. When he does not win he reports people whom he is holding grudge on, too, it seems.

This is my assessment of TH.
He never impressed me as the Perry Mason type!!!

(#242) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 08:01 AM

Hopefully, he is what he says he is and not some "ne'er-do-well' impostor taking advantage of the naive and feeble minded...

(#243) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 08:07 AM

Hopefully, he's not just some "charlatan" posing as an Attorney at Law!!

(#244) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Seems GM and Chrys are irresistable.
So true.

(#245) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Hopefully, he's not just some "charlatan" posing as an Attorney at Law!!
I hope so too, for his own sake.

If he is a lawer, he sure does not seem like he has many clients considering the amount of time he is spending here.

Last edited by meshak; May 8th, 2012 at 10:43 AM..

(#246) Old
TOL Subscriber

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
TH is very prideful person. He thrive for reputation of his intelligence. I think it is due to his degree of law he has.
I'm going to attempt to decipher that. I'll begin with noting that while meshak has no problem discussing me, she does so from behind a shield protecting her from hearing my answer. Where I come from that's cowardly.

Proud? I'm proud of my education. Sure. I earned it, paid for it and it has done a great deal of good for a large number of people. I don't understand "He thrive for"...and intelligence isn't established by a show of hands, so if I understand what she's shooting for there, she's mistaken. Lastly, I valued intelligence and its development long before I went to law school.

Quote:
I put him on ignore because of his never ending tactic to continue on with theology. Because I put him on ignore, he continually claiming I am defeated.
The last part simply isn't true. She put me on ignore because I differed with her interpretation of scripture and put questions to her that she either wasn't prepared or inclined to answer.

Quote:
His doctrine is out of context because he is dismissing Jesus' own word.
But she still wants to argue against me. She just doesn't want to have to actually argue.

Quote:
I am very suspicious of his degree because he is so unprofessional in his never ending whining when he does not win.
Rather, she's one of those people who, failing in argument, attempt to undermine what she perceives as the authority of the voice raised against her. The truth is that were I a brick layer my arguments would stand on their own merit and her silence and hiding would mark her regardless.

As to this peculiar doubts as to my credentials nonsense, started by Sod on one of his worse days, I've told anyone interested that my credentials have been confirmed by a member here who is known as an honest enough fellow. I've told anyone with that question to PM him.

Quote:
When he does not win he reports people whom he is holding grudge on, too, it seems.
Well, no. I've argued with alwight and AB and zip and any number of people, argued hard and fiercely on occasion and I've never reported a one of their posts. Because our differences, while strong, were rooted in a mutual respect. I reported Sod and SD and only a handful of others in my long stay here for serious and repeated rules violations. In Sod and SD's cases the violations were aimed at me. Beyond them I mostly take exception to blasphemy.

As to who "wins" an argument around here, that's a bit like beauty. Lastly, on this point, we both know how many times you've reported other members here meshak, don't we...

Quote:
This is my assessment of TH.
I think you're someone convicted in your beliefs and passionate about them. But they lead you into a cowardly and low practice too often, as it has in your above.

And, as between us, I'm at least willing to consider what you have to say.

(#247) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
I'm going to attempt to decipher that. I'll begin with noting that while meshak has no problem discussing me, she does so from behind a shield protecting her from hearing my answer. Where I come from that's cowardly.

Proud? I'm proud of my education. Sure. I earned it, paid for it and it has done a great deal of good for a large number of people. I don't understand "He thrive for"...and intelligence isn't established by a show of hands, so if I understand what she's shooting for there, she's mistaken. Lastly, I valued intelligence and its development long before I went to law school.

The last part simply isn't true. She put me on ignore because I differed with her interpretation of scripture and put questions to her that she either wasn't prepared or inclined to answer.

But she still wants to argue against me. She just doesn't want to have to actually argue.

Rather, she's one of those people who, failing in argument, attempt to undermine what she perceives as the authority of the voice raised against her. The truth is that were I a brick layer my arguments would stand on their own merit and her silence and hiding would mark her regardless.

As to this peculiar doubts as to my credentials nonsense, started by Sod on one of his worse days, I've told anyone interested that my credentials have been confirmed by a member here who is known as an honest enough fellow. I've told anyone with that question to PM him.

Well, no. I've argued with alwight and AB and zip and any number of people, argued hard and fiercely on occasion and I've never reported a one of their posts. Because our differences, while strong, were rooted in a mutual respect. I reported Sod and SD and only a handful of others in my long stay here for serious and repeated rules violations. In Sod and SD's cases the violations were aimed at me. Beyond them I mostly take exception to blasphemy.

As to who "wins" an argument around here, that's a bit like beauty. Lastly, on this point, we both know how many times you've reported other members here meshak, don't we...

I think you're someone convicted in your beliefs and passionate about them. But they lead you into a cowardly and low practice too often, as it has in your above.

And, as between us, I'm at least willing to consider what you have to say.
Not to worry. He will eventually edit his post to "....".

(#248) Old
TOL Subscriber

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:

If he is a layer, he sure does not seem like he has many clients considering the amount of time he is spending here.
I'm not in practice. I've been on sabbatical since before Jack's birth. First to finish a novel and now to raise him while I do the less glamorous work of trying to get the blasted thing published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
Not to worry. He will eventually edit his post to "....".
Only if he's feeling verbose.

(#249) Old
TOL Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Question May 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:

If he is a layer, he sure does not seem like he has many clients considering the amount of time he is spending here.
Take a look in the mirror Sister! You are practically omnipresent here!

(#250) Old
TOL Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:

A lawyer may or may not practice law.
A layer is a chicken who lays eggs or goes into the pot!

(#251) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
May 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee View Post
Take a look in the mirror Sister! You are practically omnipresent here!
I am spreading Jesus' whole messages which you main streamers misrepresented grossly with half truth.

You have no credibility to assess anyone. You are bully and vicious when it comes to people whom you hate..

(#252) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

May 8th, 2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee View Post
A lawyer may or may not practice law.
A layer is a chicken who lays eggs or goes into the pot!
You see this is so childish comment, making fun of misspelling. My goodness.

(#253) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
You have no credibility to assess anyone. You are bully and vicious when it comes to people whom you hate..
Quote:
If he is a lawer, he sure does not seem like he has many clients considering the amount of time he is spending here.
Oh the irony ................................................

(#254) Old
TOL Subscriber

Thumbs up May 8th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
You see this is so childish comment, making fun of misspelling. My goodness.
I felt that, perhaps, a clarification was in order. Realizing, of course, that you are above reproach and beyond enlightenment.
Jesus did say, "Suffer the little children to come to me...".
So, jeepers! thanks for the compliment!

(#255) Old
TOL Subscriber

May 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
I am spreading Jesus' whole messages which you main streamers misrepresented grossly with half truth.

It would take a good deal more than your capacity for self-absorption to inspire hatred in me.
We are to hate that which is evil. You are not evil. You are ill-informed and lacking in charity and grace. You spread your interpretation of Scripture. That can be a good thing.

Closed Thread

Tags
. hello?, 0 relevance, 1 mad tambora, 2 her goons, chrys is a fussbudget, chrysostom is gay, chrysostom on a cracker, crickets, dancing with wolf(meshak), fluff, gm: king attention seeker, meshak, meshak the deciever, meshak-the lost one, sandwiches there, skin conditions, spam fest, spamorama, tambora is wisest, tart, the hypocrite club, the self-absorbed squad, thread about nothing, troll a thon, troll gets a sendoff