TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Club > MidActs Dispensationalism
Reload this Page Theology Club: WHY SAUL/PAUL NEVER PREACHED THE KINGDOM MESSAGE !!
MidActs Dispensationalism Acts 9 (or MidActs) Dispensationalism acknowledges the scriptural presentation of the dispensation of grace having begun with, not before, Paul; and its adherents accept the admonishment of Jesus Christ Himself that members of the Body of Christ follow Paul as he followed Christ.

(#31) Old
Over 4000 post club

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
November 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrender View Post
I'm glad that we agree that the terms of salvation for for both the "kingdom group" and the body of Christ is faith.

Hi , and read Matt 24:13 and tell me what it means and it's timeline ??

dan p

(#32) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
November 26th, 2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
Hi , and read Matt 24:13 and tell me what it means and it's timeline ??

dan p
The context answers what exactly is saved in Matthew 24:22.

(#33) Old
Over 4000 post club

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
November 27th, 2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
The context answers what exactly is saved in Matthew 24:22.

Hi , and use your own words and explain Matt 24:22 !!

I do not mind giving my view , so NOW start , by giving your interpretation ??

Or , just say , I am not sure , and I will explain !!

dan p

(#34) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
November 27th, 2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Hi , and use your own words and explain Matt 24:22 !!

I do not mind giving my view , so NOW start , by giving your interpretation ??

Or , just say , I am not sure , and I will explain !!

dan p
When Jesus tells us “no flesh” would be saved in Matthew 24:22, he’s clearly speaking of saved in a physical sense, not a theological sense (i.e. have eternal life).

(#35) Old
Over 4000 post club

November 27th, 2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
When Jesus tells us “no flesh” would be saved in Matthew 24:22, he’s clearly speaking of saved in a physical sense, not a theological sense (i.e. have eternal life).

Hi , and Matt 24:22 , and the context of Matt 24 , is about the Time of Jacob's trouble and the 7 year , Great Tribulation .

Verse 13 , " he that endures the Tribulation with out accepting the 666 , will be saved !!

This Gospel of the Kingdom are verses 3-14 explains that gospel for the ending of the Great Tribulation !!

This tribulation will be in Israel , Matt 24:15 !

The last 3 1/2 years is what is revealed in the Book of the Revelation !!

Verse 22 , " And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved ;

but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened ".

To me , the NEAR VIEW happened in Acts 2:15-21 which was prophecied in Joel 2:28-32 .

But Christ saved a Jew , named SAUL , that began a new Age , called the Dispensation of the Mystery , Eph 3:1-9 and Col 1:25 !!

Then in Rom 11:25 , " the Fulness of the Gentiles be come in " , will begin the Tribulation .

This is the FAR VIEW as the Nation killed their MESSIAH !!

Then , as Matt 24:22 , but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened is in the FUTURE tense , Passive voice and Indicative Mood .

The Future tense points to the Ending of the Great Tribulation .

The Passive Voices means that God is is doing the action of Shorting the Tribulation or all would be killed !!

The Indicative Mood , means it is a FACT .

dan p

(#36) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Then , as Matt 24:22 , but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened is in the FUTURE tense , Passive voice and Indicative Mood .
Sounds like we agree on what "saved" means in Matt 24:22. Now we know what "saved" means in Matt. 24:13 -- physically saved.

(#37) Old
Over 4000 post club

November 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Sounds like we agree on what "saved" means in Matt 24:22. Now we know what "saved" means in Matt. 24:13 -- physically saved.

Hi , and SOZO/SAVED can be a physical OR a spiritual salvation , and if that was all you see , your eyes are closed !!

dan p

(#38) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 28th, 2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Hi , and SOZO/SAVED can be a physical OR a spiritual salvation
Um...right, I already said that.

Quote:
, and if that was all you see , your eyes are closed !!
Since my sight is not theologically driven, my eyes are not blind to context.

(#39) Old
Over 4000 post club

November 30th, 2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Um...right, I already said that.

Since my sight is not theologically driven, my eyes are not blind to context.

Hi , and most of your points against , have been OUT of CONTEXT ! no matter what you have posted on dispendationalism !!

dan p

(#40) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 30th, 2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Hi , and most of your points against , have been OUT of CONTEXT !
Waiting for you to post one.

(#41) Old
Over 4000 post club

December 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Waiting for you to post one.

Hi , and your CONTEXT of EKKLESIA is wrong in Post #16 !!

In Post #18 , you still do not understand what EKKLESIA means !!

In post #20 Rom 4:5 , you are guessing how Moses was saved !!

It looks to me that you are guessing on many of the verses that you have used in your responses on all the OP that I have started .

Maybe you can do your Own OP , saying why you are NOT dispensational ??

dan p

dan p

(#42) Old
Over 1500 post club

December 7th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Back to the OP. Paul preached the same message, in general, that Peter preached. Paul’s gospel, however, included elements Peter’s gospel would not necessarily have included. Peter was stationed at the Jerusalem Church and focused primarily on the Jews. Paul was asked to travel around the then known world and convert and minster primarily to the Gentiles.