TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Club > MidActs Dispensationalism
Reload this Page Theology Club: The Terms for Jews and Gentiles ??
MidActs Dispensationalism Acts 9 (or MidActs) Dispensationalism acknowledges the scriptural presentation of the dispensation of grace having begun with, not before, Paul; and its adherents accept the admonishment of Jesus Christ Himself that members of the Body of Christ follow Paul as he followed Christ.

(#16) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
November 30th, 2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
Hi , and just where is there proof for that ?

Luke 11:32 , the Ninevites will rise up in JUDGMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND condemn it , so your what you have written IS MOOT and not true !!

dan p
So…no response to my other comments? Thanks, “teach.”

Now, in response to Luke 11:32, are you seriously suggesting that since the Ninevites will be judged that means God plans to condemn all of them to hell? We’ll all be judged according to what we’ve done, either good or bad (2 Cor. 5:10). Even you, Dan.

Let us try this once again. Did God have the Ninevites repent just so He could condemn them to hell? The answer to that is most obviously, “No!” Therefore, there were some Ninevites who repented in the day of Jonah who will be resurrected to eternal life. What we have here are uncircumcised OT Gentiles saved in the OT.

Next up: Naaman (2 Kings 5). Another OT Gentile you refuse to acknowledge as saved. God sent Naaman away “at peace” with God after Naaman acknowledged the God of Abraham. Did God send Naaman away “at peace” only to send him to hell at the judgment? The answer to that is most obviously, “No!” Therefore, there will be an uncircumcised OT Gentile who will be resurrected to eternal life. What we have here is an uncircumcised Gentile saved in the OT.

There’s your proof. You may continue to deny it, if it doesn’t fit in with your doctrine.

(#17) Old
Over 4000 post club

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
December 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrender View Post
If you're not male, what are you?

You didn't respond to this:

The Ninevites did not become proselytes. If that’s a condition of salvation, are you saying God had them repent only to reserve them for judgment?

Hi and I never said that the dis not become proselytes , and did I say that " If that's a condidtion for salvation " .

You are LEAPING to any thing and NOT can you stick to the OP !!

I have present verse for you to consider and study on your own as I can not spoon feed you every time you feel the need !!

I thought that more dispensationalist would post and glad to point out your FAILURE to how to use the following in your Interpretations :

#1 , Grammatical teaching

#2 , Dispensational teaching

#3 Historical teaching of the OT

#4 , And the BIGGEE for you is CONTEXT

#5 , And 2 Tim 2:15 an Phil 1:10 , where EXCELLANT Greek word means to " DIFFER " !!

DAN P

(#18) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
December 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I have present verse for you to consider and study on your own as I can not spoon feed you every time you feel the need !!
You know what, you're just a mean, nasty person, Dan, and I don't think you even realize it. You didn't even apologize for calling me dyslexic when you know that I have a child challenged with that particular disability. Over these many threads and many, many posts you have not demonstrated the fruit of the Spirit. On the contrary, you have demonstrated the fruit of one who lives from their flesh, sacrifices love for knowledge, and is driven by pride. I have been patiently waiting and hoping you were a decent, kind person and that at some point, fruit would prove you to be in Christ, but it hasn't. I refuse to continue to discuss these kinds of issues with someone I believe to be an unbeliever. I'm finished addressing you specifically. Any posts I offer in response to your rhetoric are for those who come to visit these threads.

(#19) Old
Over 4000 post club

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
December 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrender View Post
You know what, you're just a mean, nasty person, Dan, and I don't think you even realize it. You didn't even apologize for calling me dyslexic when you know that I have a child challenged with that particular disability. Over these many threads and many, many posts you have not demonstrated the fruit of the Spirit. On the contrary, you have demonstrated the fruit of one who lives from their flesh, sacrifices love for knowledge, and is driven by pride. I have been patiently waiting and hoping you were a decent, kind person and that at some point, fruit would prove you to be in Christ, but it hasn't. I refuse to continue to discuss these kinds of issues with someone I believe to be an unbeliever. I'm finished addressing you specifically. Any posts I offer in response to your rhetoric are for those who come to visit these threads.

Hi , and I do not know you personally , other than what I see here !!

I did not know that I had the GIFT of Knowledge , that you have GIFTED me with and that you had someone that was dyslexic !!

But you claim to have the gift , as you call me an Unbeliever and do what you wish !!

But I enjoyed your questions , but not being a Dispensationalist , your responds , are all out of CONTEXT , but have a good day !!

dan p

(#20) Old
Over 1500 post club

December 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Hi , and I do not know you personally , other than what I see here !!

I did not know that I had the GIFT of Knowledge , that you have GIFTED me with and that you had someone that was dyslexic !!

But you claim to have the gift , as you call me an Unbeliever and do what you wish !!

But I enjoyed your questions , but not being a Dispensationalist , your responds , are all out of CONTEXT , but have a good day !!

dan p
I don't accept your "apology" since there isn't one there! I know you saw this http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...t=87784&page=3 and even if you hadn't, as you claim above, Christ in you should have given you the compassion to see I was completely offended and deserved an apology, but instead, you pull more sarcastic rubbish. It doesn't take the gift of knowledge to see someone lacking the fruit of the Spirit.