TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Videogame Discussion Thread v2.0
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#61) Old
TOL Legend

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
June 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentdove View Post
Haha, that is so true sd.

Right now I noticed a lot of the CoD fans are are scared for the next game because it's going to be different. But I say that is good, I actually preordered it. Watch it be the one that kills the franchise and I'll like it.......

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#62) Old
TOL Legend

serpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peers
June 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM

What's new?
PlastikBuddah [aka Gamera] make-believer. Kmoney [aka Count Iblis] make-believer. Alate_One deceives students in the classroom. Arthur Brain wants answers. Eph 5:11

"Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J Vernon McGee Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13.

(#63) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
June 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#64) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
June 25th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Did anyone see G4TV's shows about the 100 best video games of all time. It was pretty entertaining. I only saw from the low 40s down though.

Super Mario, the original, won.

Slow dancing in a burning room.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#65) Old
TOL Legend

serpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peersserpentdove is well respected by his peers
Uber Pwnage - June 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM

”South Park Make Love Not Warcraft R Tard"

What's new?
PlastikBuddah [aka Gamera] make-believer. Kmoney [aka Count Iblis] make-believer. Alate_One deceives students in the classroom. Arthur Brain wants answers. Eph 5:11

"Being a square keeps you from going around in circles." ~ J Vernon McGee Ro 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13.

(#66) Old
TOL Legend

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
June 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
Did anyone see G4TV's shows about the 100 best video games of all time. It was pretty entertaining. I only saw from the low 40s down though.

Super Mario, the original, won.
Aww man, I didn't know they did. I would have loved to see that and I think it would be hard to make any serious list without putting that game at least in the top 5. It saved the industry after the debacle that was Atari, plus it is a great game even without having done that.

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#67) Old
TOL Legend

June 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
OMGosh, he bought a strategy guide for Call of Duty? How hard is it to go through entirely linear levels just shooting stuff?

Rhetorical ?s ftw!!!

(#68) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
June 25th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
Aww man, I didn't know they did. I would have loved to see that and I think it would be hard to make any serious list without putting that game at least in the top 5. It saved the industry after the debacle that was Atari, plus it is a great game even without having done that.
Do you get the channel? You could try to see if they will replay it. I'm guessing they will. It was cool. A lot of them made sense to me. But I was confused by some of the rankings too. I was disappointed that Halo wasn't higher. And I thought the Elder Scroll games would be higher.

Here is a link in case you want to see the list.
http://www.g4tv.com/top-100/

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#69) Old
TOL Legend

June 25th, 2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
Do you get the channel? You could try to see if they will replay it. I'm guessing they will. It was cool. A lot of them made sense to me. But I was confused by some of the rankings too. I was disappointed that Halo wasn't higher. And I thought the Elder Scroll games would be higher.

Here is a link in case you want to see the list.
http://www.g4tv.com/top-100/
Unfortunately I don't get the channel anymore but I really appreciate the link . I'm looking through it now. I used to and I loved Xplay and Attack of the Show.

I wish that their website was like Gametrailers and showed the shows on it. At least I can't seem to find them online.

(#70) Old
Gold level Subscriber

June 26th, 2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
Unfortunately I don't get the channel anymore but I really appreciate the link . I'm looking through it now. I used to and I loved Xplay and Attack of the Show.

I wish that their website was like Gametrailers and showed the shows on it. At least I can't seem to find them online.
I never really watch Xplay but I used to watch AotS on a regular basis. Though, mostly I just watched the first segment, "Around the Net". I liked to see their web videos. The show is different now though. Olivia Munn is gone. I don't mind her replacement, Cadance Bailey. But now Kevin Pereria is gone too and right now Chris Hardwick is filling in and I don't think he's a very good host.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#71) Old
TOL Legend

December 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM

So what games have you all been playing? What were your favorite games this year?