TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Observations thread of TH
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#181) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:24 AM

how many times can we get zoo to call me a weasel today?

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#182) Old
TOL Subscriber

chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:27 AM

baloney

a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

(#183) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:28 AM

you're so mean

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#184) Old
TOL Subscriber

chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:32 AM

I hope they don't lock this thread

a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

(#185) Old
Gold level Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Thumbs down March 5th, 2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
how many times can we get zoo to call me a weasel today?
That is not an admirable goal.

(#186) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 5th, 2013, 06:35 AM

that would depend on whether I actually respected zoo's opinion

or anything about zoo for that matter

(#187) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 5th, 2013, 06:37 AM

given that I don't, observing zoo's posting habits is like watching a retarded cat trying to get at the mice in a cage

amusing

worth observing when bored

a good way to kill time

(#188) Old
Gold level Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Talking March 5th, 2013, 06:44 AM

Quote:
given that I don't, observing zoo's posting habits is like watching a retarded cat trying to get at the mice in a cage

amusing

worth observing when bored

a good way to kill time
Well get over here and help me shovel snow!

(#189) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 5th, 2013, 06:47 AM

I got 35 kids coming in in ten minutes for indoor field hockey

God help me

Want to trade?

(#190) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Talking March 5th, 2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
I got 35 kids coming in in ten minutes for indoor field hockey

God help me

Want to trade?
Oh my goodness, sorry, my back is killing me....

(#191) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
I hope they don't lock this thread
I hope you get a new shtick.

Everyone has a dream.

zoo:
Pro-Life

Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.

(#192) Old
Look at the stars

annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
how many times am I going to be a weasel today?

(#193) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 5th, 2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee View Post
Oh my goodness, sorry, my back is killing me....
three classes...

and they were great!

I love it when the kids do what they know is expected of them.

two more to go this afternoon

then I can can start working on that weasel thing to make zoo and anna happy

(#194) Old
Silver Member

zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 10:43 PM

I noticed sod had said:

Quote:
Nice to see that zoo's still obsessed with me

Good to see you back, my silly little obsessed friend!
People might want to decide for themselves. Really. Give this some thought: I had a quick look, and during the past month, sod has posted about me well over 50 times. Seriously. Over fifty posts about me. I stopped counting. That's straight-up creepy.

How many times did I post about him? Three.

And he's saying that I'm obsessed. That's delusional. It's weird. It's no wonder people leave TOL because of him.

"There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

"In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." – Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

Don't you know
That it ain't a crime
If all the squares
And the junkmen
Think you're out of line

TH:

(#195) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
Ktoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peersKtoyou is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
I noticed sod had said:
People might want to decide for themselves. Really. Give this some thought: I had a quick look, and during the past month, sod has posted about me well over 50 times. Seriously. Over fifty posts about me. I stopped counting. That's straight-up creepy.

How many times did I post about him? Three.

And he's saying that I'm obsessed. That's delusional. It's weird. It's no wonder people leave TOL because of him.

I have never seen zoo22 lie, or mislead anyone here, on any side of any fence.
Kat

So, what?

believe it!

Tags
call-out thread