TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page The Secret Hideout
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#196) Old
TOL Legend

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM

Hello anna!

I've got my bottles of water chilling in the fridge .

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#197) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
I wonder if people who send me game invites on Facebook are as annoyed that I don't accept them, as I am that they send them ?
No. We do it mostly to annoy you to begin with. I'll get the word out: done.

Oh, and enjoy my invitation to Farmville 3: The Micro-brewery game.

zoo:
Pro-Life

Town Quixote thread (link)
Menu Notice: All soup now served in hats.

(#198) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Hello anna!

I've got my bottles of water chilling in the fridge .
you just live for the wild life style don't you you crazy thang you

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#199) Old
TOL Legend

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
No. We do it mostly to annoy you to begin with. I'll get the word out: done.

Oh, and enjoy my invitation to Farmville 3: The Micro-brewery game.
Haha, I knew it!! Well, you guys can just keep doing it. I'll keep ignoring it and we will have much fun .

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
you just live for the wild life style don't you you crazy thang you
Yea, I get what you mean . I really don't get wild at all haha.

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#200) Old
TOL Legend

March 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM

My trip is all lined out and paid for...... everything is still hanging in the balance and depending on my girlfriend though. It's still not looking to good. Such a downer. I have until midnight tomorrow to head out.

(#201) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Haha, I knew it!! Well, you guys can just keep doing it. I'll keep ignoring it and we will have much fun .
Will do.

That reminds me, I could really use a micro brewery brush click from you. Twenty more "gifts" from "friends" and I'm half way to an imaginary hangover from over sampling the grape that isn't.

zoo:
Pro-Life

Last edited by Town Heretic; March 5th, 2013 at 12:47 PM..

(#202) Old
Gold level Subscriber

fool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peers
fool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peersfool is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
My trip is all lined out and paid for...... everything is still hanging in the balance and depending on my girlfriend though. It's still not looking to good. Such a downer. I have until midnight tomorrow to head out.
So, no matter what winds up happening, no matter where you land, just remember to look everyone straight in the eye and say "HOWDY!"
And if they look at you funny that just means they didn't hear you so you grab them by the shoulders and pull them real close and say "HOWDY! I'm AMERICAN!" and then they'll understand.
And they'll smile and nod and then you smile and nod and then the exchange is complete.

You have to do that with everyone you meet.
They may try to kiss you on the cheeks.
Just go with it and don't run away screaming and plunge your head into the nearest public fountain cause they'll think you're weird if you do that despite the high number of public fountains they have.

Everyman is a voice in the dark.
I II III IV

(#203) Old
You what?

March 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fool View Post
So, no matter what winds up happening, no matter where you land, just remember to look everyone straight in the eye and say "HOWDY!"
And if they look at you funny that just means they didn't hear you so you grab them by the shoulders and pull them real close and say "HOWDY! I'm AMERICAN!" and then they'll understand.
And they'll smile and nod and then you smile and nod and then the exchange is complete.

You have to do that with everyone you meet.
They may try to kiss you on the cheeks.
Just go with it and don't run away screaming and plunge your head into the nearest public fountain cause they'll think you're weird if you do that despite the high number of public fountains they have.
I always thought the fountains were there because they had a lot more water than they knew what to do with, what with their not drinking it or bathing frequently.

zoo:
Pro-Life

(#204) Old
TOL Legend

March 5th, 2013, 01:41 PM

Thanks for the advice fool, you're an alright guy. My trip is looking to be about 20/80 going to pan out, with the 20% being the positive odds. I don't think I'll end up getting to Europe, not with this girl anyways.

(#205) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 02:01 PM

I'm sure there will still be fountains to stick your head in, whenever you get there.

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#206) Old
BANNED

xAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
I always thought the fountains were there because they had a lot more water than they knew what to do with, what with their not drinking it or bathing frequently.
Those hydroplates... =/

(#207) Old
Silver Member

zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
We have a number of atheist posters here. We have a number of clever posters here. We even have a number of clever atheist posters here.
Hey! Wha?? Shasta? Did someone say... Okay, lemme just check in the ol' cooler here... Yep... I KNEW I had one left... Mmm! And I think it's practically ice-cold. Ish.

Wait, hold on a sec, wow, I think there just might be ANOTHER one in here... Waaayyy down here at the bottom... Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

"There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

"In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." – Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

Don't you know
That it ain't a crime
If all the squares
And the junkmen
Think you're out of line

TH:

(#208) Old
TOL Legend

March 6th, 2013, 03:58 AM

There is your creme soda referece xAvarice .

(#209) Old
Silver Member

lightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the advice fool, you're an alright guy. My trip is looking to be about 20/80 going to pan out, with the 20% being the positive odds. I don't think I'll end up getting to Europe, not with this girl anyways.
Quincy, remember there will be women in Europe, so if the girl friend doesn't go? Whats the problem?

Please don't tell me you need a woman to hold your hand in order to be adventurous.

Do not go gentile into that good night. D.Thomas

Out, Out, Brief Candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more, It is a tale told by an idiot, Full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. W.S.

(#210) Old
TOL Legend

March 6th, 2013, 06:40 AM

Hmmm, lightbringer. That is a good point. I am really deciding now on whether I should go or not and that actually is pushing me in the direction to go. I definitely don't need her to hold my hand.