TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

Closed Thread

(#5506) Old
Gold level Subscriber

LKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAvarice View Post
2 - 1, what do you get? The amendment before the second. Hey, if straight people want to do it, go for it... I'm quite sure that happens, if not I will be disappointed in my fellow heterosexuals.
It is called indecent exposure. Of course perverted, vulgar, and willfully disruptive also comes to my mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indecent_exposure
"Indecent exposure sometimes refers to exhibitionism or to nudity in public and does not require any other sexual act to be performed. If sexual acts are performed, with or without an element of nudity, this can be considered public indecency, which may be a more serious criminal offense."

"The motivation of the exposure is sometimes based on it being unusual, attention-getting, sexually arousing, or separately, as in a public policy protest, inappropriate and to show disrespect to the enemy side. The effects (including negative consequences) may be enhanced by intended or unintended publication of a photograph or film of the act, which would also include mooning."

Quote:
What bearing does his source's agenda have on his argument? We're surpassed informal and gone straight to indolence.
check my last statements on this post. As far as we? You mean you? I appreciate your candor, but that is not representative of me.

[QUOTE=xAvarice;3377312Nevertheless, would your paraphrasing have changed the words "true/accurate" for "different"? [/QUOTE]

I find it scarily suspect and nefarious the notion this article slips in right there at the end. To force public school children to be taught a "different interpertation of the Bible AND spinning it to acceptance of homosexuality" all the WHILE being spun as "not really religion". Ah yes and an idea that is"provided"/forced by the Federal Government at tax payer expense.

I did not know that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for Families and Children or any Federal Government Entity had the right to interpert a Bible. Oh silly me Xav 2-1 = what?

(#5507) Old
BANNED

xAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 04:15 AM

"provided"/forced

Even you could tell you were about to pull a muscle there.

I thought you'd like the federal government to interpret the bible, wouldn't you really? That wall must really irritate you.

2 - 1 = 5? Something like that, I'm just an unscientific, mathematically illiterate atheist so.. don't mind me.

"More serious" doesn't necessarily mean "serious" but sure if you want to live in a country of laws, that means you accept every law as justice and the system too? Or at the very least, you accept all of your constitutional rights as just?

Charge those people with public indecency if they did it, I'd never accept evidence from a site that despises the LGBT community with such venom.

(#5508) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Perhaps if you can drum up one or two examples of what is perverse in that atheist moral relativist mind of yours alwight, you'll share those with the readers of the WHMBR! thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwight View Post
I'm sure nobody cares what I personally may disapprove of or find perverse aCW, but something sure seems to have perverted you imo.
The standard answer used to be:

"Anything that hurts children".

Now that it's been shown that children are taken to gay pride parades where they're subjected to all kinds of moral depravation, not to mention being encouraged to change gender roles at young ages (transgenderism, the "T" in the LGBT etc etc etc acroynm, will be discussed in detail later in the thread), I can see why it's difficult for you to come up with an answer alwight.

"Make no mistake: Children are the target of what I call the “sexual anarchy movement.” Whether it’s the movement’s pedophile wing that seeks to literally rape children, or its radical pro-abortion, homosexualist and feminist wings, which seek to rape the minds of children, the larger sexual anarchy movement has a shared goal: Attack, corrupt and destroy God’s design for human sexuality. Children are just collateral damage."

Matt Barber from his article "Sexual Anarchy"

(#5509) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:

Charge those people with public indecency if they did it, I'd never accept evidence from a site that despises the LGBT community with such venom.
You're such an amateur when it comes to defending your cause xA, to the point of it being embarrassing.

At Seattle's last march of the moral degenerates, the Mayor of Seattle, the King County Executive, the Chief of Police for the City of Seattle and the Governor of the State of Washington (who was the Grand Marshal), were all in attendance, cheering on the perversion.

Why not go with noguru's (brilliant) way of dealing with the Homosexual Collective?

"Sue em".

"Make no mistake: Children are the target of what I call the “sexual anarchy movement.” Whether it’s the movement’s pedophile wing that seeks to literally rape children, or its radical pro-abortion, homosexualist and feminist wings, which seek to rape the minds of children, the larger sexual anarchy movement has a shared goal: Attack, corrupt and destroy God’s design for human sexuality. Children are just collateral damage."

Last edited by aCultureWarrior; March 5th, 2013 at 06:03 AM..

(#5510) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 5th, 2013, 05:44 AM

For those that are following the thread, you'll recall me posting an article about a Mennonite pastor who was arrested for helping an ex lesbian sneak her child out of the country.

Here's the followup story:

Pastor jailed in Christian-vs.-lesbian case

'I was faced with a woman in distress who needed help to protect her daughter'

"A Mennonite pastor has been sentenced to 27 months in prison for helping a member of his congregation flee the country rather than turn her young daughter over to her one-time lesbian partner.

Last August, Pastor Kenneth Miller, of Stuarts Draft, Va., was convicted in a Vermont court on a charge of aiding in international parental kidnapping. He admitted that he helped Lisa Miller (no relation to the pastor) and her daughter, Isabella, leave the U.S. in 2009 at Lisa’s urging.

It is the latest twist in one of the most talked-about and consequential child custody cases of the modern era.

After childhood abuse led Lisa Miller into a dysfunctional life of addictions and homosexuality, she experienced a change of heart, converted to Christianity and left the homosexual lifestyle, in which she had lived as “spouse” to another lesbian woman, Janet Jenkins. During their same-sex “civil union,” Miller had given birth to a daughter, Isabella, conceived through artificial insemination.

As a new Christian, Lisa Miller’s all-consuming focus in life was to be a good mother to Isabella. However, after a Vermont judge demanded that Lisa allow her former lesbian partner, Janet Jenkins, to have unsupervised visits with little Isabella, Lisa’s nightmare – which continues to this day – got its start.

According to the testimony of experts and eyewitnesses, the court-ordered visits were severely traumatizing the child, and Isabella’s court-appointed advocate said Jenkins was “turn[ing] her world upside down.” A clinical therapist testified Isabella appeared “traumatized” by her visits with Jenkins, and that “unsupervised visits … could cause permanent damage to normal development.” A social worker testified the little girl “suffers from sleep disturbance and nightmares, having difficulty sleeping through the night,” adding that “Isabella also talks about death, and has expressed fear that if her mother Lisa dies she will be at risk. Without prompting, Isabella has said she is afraid that Janet Jenkins may take her away from Lisa.”

Worse, Lisa Miller told the court her child had referred to being forced to bathe naked with Jenkins, had begun to touch herself sexually and appeared disturbed and unhappy following visits, according a report by LifeSiteNews, which links to four court affidavits by social workers, therapists and others..."

Read more:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/pastor-ja...-lesbian-case/

Acts 5:29

John 15:13

(#5511) Old
BANNED

xAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:00 AM

A one time lesbian partner... college eh? What can you do?

It wasn't Leeroy Jenkins by any chance? That'd traumatise many a child!

Wnd... getting closer to a real news source every day ACW!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNe...#Controversies

I value wikipedia over WND, how sad.

(#5512) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 5th, 2013, 06:02 AM

Quote:
A one time lesbian partner... college eh? What can you do?
As a start: stop the insanity by recriminalizing homosexuality.

(#5513) Old
BANNED

March 5th, 2013, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Because that will stop homosexuality, by making it illegal!

Now here's actually a matter worth some attention.

How illegal do you want it to be?
What sentences and for what "crimes"?
How effective do you think these laws will be on stopping homosexuality in private?

I don't want any links or images, just your opinion. If you bury me under a load of crap, I'm going to see you as a lost cause incapable of defending your positions, in return I'll answer 3 of your questions.

(#5514) Old
Gold level Subscriber

LKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peersLKmommy is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Nevertheless, would your paraphrasing have changed the words "true/accurate" for "different"?
Please read the article and the "direct quote" I took from it. My use of "different teachings from the bible" were *not* my words or paraphrasing.

Quote:
"provided"/forced
Even you could tell you were about to pull a muscle there.
Again with your assumptions of ONE. So you do not care that those who support this idea of the Federal Government interperting the Bible and teaching "a different version of the Bible" is a good thing? Oh those pesky rights, only relevant to "your cause".

Quote:
I thought you'd like the federal government to interpret the bible, wouldn't you really? That wall must really irritate you.
What wall assumption of one? No it does NOT bother me that the government stay out of my Bible and interperting it.

Quote:
2 - 1 = 5? Something like that, I'm just an unscientific, mathematically illiterate atheist so.. don't mind me.
I don't "mind you". It is interesting that 2-1 only equals the Amendment you want it to when in support of perverts walking down the street in next to nothing.

Quote:
"More serious" doesn't necessarily mean "serious" but sure if you want to live in a country of laws, that means you accept every law as justice and the system too? Or at the very least, you accept all of your constitutional rights as just?.
Huh? So you do not believe all laws have to be followed or serve a purpose? Anarchy, perversion, and evil should triumph in your world then. Again 2-1 =? It was YOUR analogy xAv!

Quote:
Yes, they should be arrested along with anyone who thinks marching down a street naked, exposing genitalia, etc is acceptable. This includes Mardi Gras shenanigans as well.

I have found some pictures that are NOT from a "hate site", as you call it, and they are even more graphic and distasteful than the ones ACW has put up in this forum. If you would like to see more evidence of what I speak of then pm me your email and you can view in private.

(#5515) Old
TOL Subscriber

alwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps if you can drum up one or two examples of what is perverse in that atheist moral relativist mind of yours alwight, you'll share those with the readers of the WHMBR! thread.

The standard answer used to be:

"Anything that hurts children".
Sorry for going off-script I'm sure aCW.

Quote:
Now that it's been shown that children are taken to gay pride parades where they're subjected to all kinds of moral depravation, not to mention being encouraged to change gender roles at young ages (transgenderism, the "T" in the LGBT etc etc etc acroynm, will be discussed in detail later in the thread), I can see why it's difficult for you to come up with an answer alwight.
Clearly you rather like to present yourself as a guardian angel, only seeking that no harm comes to other people's kids, or should that be avenging angel instead?
Personally I don't think you probably give a rat's arse about other people's kids, but oh what a convenient and more reasonable sound-bite it seems to make rather than only your moronic homophobic hatred would be alone.
I otoh don't really need to parade my own virtuous qualities, not for this thread anyway; as to exactly why all homosexuals must be criminalised even if some in their various "collectives" do manage to flip your lid from time to time in their public displays.
Last time I checked public nudity was already against the law, so get these individuals arrested aCW , don't just drone on about it here.

No doubt even I too might take offence by what some gays do in public places but then I think heterosexuals probably got there first. Anyways if it helps, yes your threshold of offence possibly does seem to be far more easily crossed than my more atheistic one, but particularly so I notice if a gay person happens to be doing it.

(#5516) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 5th, 2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Because that will stop homosexuality, by making it illegal!
A top down approach (legislation only) without changing the culture as well wouldn't work. While laws do have a huge influence on society, as I'd shown in the two most important posts of the thread, the hearts and minds of the populace need to change as well.
The homosexual movement didn't change the American people's attitude towards their sin overnight, it took decades, the same goes for restoring decency to our society. Once the truth about the homosexual lifestyle and movement is finally allowed to be revealed, we'll see a change immediately.

Quote:
How illegal do you want it to be?
I wasn't aware that you could criminalize a behavior and still have it legal.

Quote:
What sentences and for what "crimes"?
Past laws and sentencing guidelines worked well. Stiff penalities for molesting the minds and bodies of children need to be enforced.

Quote:
How effective do you think these laws will be on stopping homosexuality in private?
With recriminalization, the sin of homosexuality will go back into the closet where it should be.

Quote:
I don't want any links or images, just your opinion. If you bury me under a load of crap, I'm going to see you as a lost cause incapable of defending your positions, in return I'll answer 3 of your questions.
Why would I ask a moral relativist atheist questions? Do you think we're negotiating here? I'm not the least bit interested in your opinion.

(#5517) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 5th, 2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwight View Post
Personally I don't think you probably give a rat's arse about other people's kids, but oh what a convenient and more reasonable sound-bite it seems to make rather than only your moronic homophobic hatred would be alone.
Back to the sewer rat analogy. The stench of the sewer has been so deeply embedded into you that you can't acknoweldge that there is such a thing as decency and decent people.

Quote:
I otoh don't really need to parade my own virtuous qualities,...
It's difficult to "parade" something that you don't have alwight.

Last edited by aCultureWarrior; March 6th, 2013 at 02:01 PM..

(#5518) Old
Over 1500 post club

StanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticed
March 5th, 2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKmommy View Post
So "intolerance" from Christians what? Causes homosexuals to parade around nude, grind or other sexual acts on public streetsi to "defend their right" to be perverted in private AND public?

The article you provided up above states at the very bottom their goal is to get the government (Dept. of Health and Human Services for Families and Children) to force upon public school children not "the bible of old", but something not really religion, religion.

The "goal would be "Teaching a different interpretation of the Bible could dramatically reduce acts of violence, while still allowing freedom of religion and separation of church and state. "

Well isn't that just "special"....it is not really religion because they would be "teaching something different" to the little children paid for by tax payers.

Well you could have been honest and actually shown what the link said at the end, but you chose to equivocate. The sign of a dishonest and disingenuous person. What it actually states is;

Teaching a different interpretation of the Bible could dramatically reduce acts of violence, while still allowing freedom of religion and separation of church and state. The difficult part of implementing this program would be convincing Americans that the program does not place government in the church’s dealings, but is simply a youth development program designed to reduce homophobic bullying.

The POINT is that secular organization know what the Bible IS teaching, apparently better than people like you and acw, who purport to actually BE Christians.
If you and your ilk practised a lot more Christian Charity and less condemnation, there would be far less militant gays running around the streets.
FYI, as you DROP in, this link was meant to show how the world reacts to Christian condemnation of gays like acw does. It does NOT bring glory to Christ.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV)
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15 (NIV)
For this very reason, make every effort by your faith to produce virtue, by virtue knowledge, 6 by knowledge self-control, by self-control steadfastness, by steadfastness godliness, 7 by godliness brotherly affection, and by brotherly affection love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will make you effective and productive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:5-8 (NIV)

(#5519) Old
Over 1500 post club

StanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticedStanJ53 has been getting noticed
March 5th, 2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKmommy View Post
Please read the article and the "direct quote" I took from it. My use of "different teachings from the bible" were *not* my words or paraphrasing.

So where DID you get the wording? It's not in the paragraph you identified and which I quoted in my last post?

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV)
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15 (NIV)
For this very reason, make every effort by your faith to produce virtue, by virtue knowledge, 6 by knowledge self-control, by self-control steadfastness, by steadfastness godliness, 7 by godliness brotherly affection, and by brotherly affection love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will make you effective and productive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:5-8 (NIV)

(#5520) Old
TOL Subscriber

alwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Back to the sewer rat analogy. The stench of the sewer has been so deeply embedded into you that you can't acknoweldge that there is such as thing as decency and decent people.
Decent people imo aCW don't seek the criminalisation of all those who just happen to have a particular sexuality they disapprove of.

Quote:
It's difficult to "parade" something that you don't have alwight.
Thanks for your input aCW I'll file it away with the rest of your offerings.

Closed Thread

Tags
abortion-homosexual tie, truthsmack, universal moral laws