TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion > Exclusively Christian Theology
Reload this Page ECT: Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within, then All things will be added.
Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

(#61) Old
TOL Legend

beloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scalebeloved57 is off the scale
May 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsargue View Post
That's what You Just DID!!!!

Paul -- 051113
What you mean ? What are you talking about ?

I have my own private opinion that there is no such thing as preaching Christ and Him crucified, unless we preach what nowadays is called Calvinism. It is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else.

Charles Spurgeon.

(#62) Old
Over 4000 post club

Gurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputation
May 12th, 2013, 04:34 AM

Quote:
What a cheap shot!! I said I don't understand how you guys can be the way you are and still call yourselves Christians!! - You know that's just a figure of speech. I know why you do those things, I was just trying to be gentle!! If you want me to explain, and take my Ban off before I get it, I'll be glad to explain it!!!!

Paul -- 051113
Indeed that is what you said. 'You don't understand and you can't help. . . . . and in this case what you don't understand and can't help is 'us guys'

Therefore you still perceive that you can understand and help 'us guys'. Your statement conveys your self-righteous, self-determined and self-imposed frustration that 'us guys' are so foolish that even a wise one like you cannot reach 'us guys'

My post was given to ease you frustration in a final total and complete way.

The question is: What is the bottom line. This is the bottom line and the absolute Truth:

Fact is only the Spirit of Jesus can do that, i.e. only the Spirit of Jesus can understand and help 'us guys' or any one else. Only the Spirit of Jesus is given to understand and help each person. No human is given that task.

So I would repeat my post:

Only the Spirit knows and can help one.

To say or even believed or imply that you know and you can help is to blasphemy the Spirit of Jesus. That is to deny the Spirit of Jesus His God given role and seek to usurp or commandeer this role for yourself. In other words you are playing God so as to dismiss and blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus. That is a big sin. That is a sin that is not at all forgivable.

Ignorance is no excuse for committing this sin which is one way passage to a very unconformable and sad place.

It is O.K. if you want to killeth or spiritually bury your own self and your own kind. However 'us guy' want Truth.

One of the clearest revelation in the KJV N.T. is that only the Spirit of Jesus brings life and Truth to humans. The scriptures which is the letter killeth.

However this revelation is ignore, trampled under mud and relegated by billion who are called to Christianity. Indeed millions are teaching things to billions, from only physically reading and physically hearing the written scriptures. Is there any wonder why many are call and the very great majority of them err because they do not know Truth and they do not make it.

Only the Spirit knows and can help one.

Last edited by Gurucam; May 12th, 2013 at 05:03 AM..

(#63) Old
TOL Legend

oatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputation
May 12th, 2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley D View Post
Trust in God!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).
Good!

an accurate quote!

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?" Psalm 6:5

I John 3:1-2. Prov 14:34 Psalm 133:1

(#64) Old
Over 4000 post club

Gurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputationGurucam has a large reputation
May 14th, 2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
You don’t even want me to ask you a ( Simple ) question!!!!!! – You can’t answer the simplest question there is. But here IS A Very simple question that Any Christian Can Answer. >>> Matthew 18:4 KJV – 4- “(( Whosoever therefore shall ( Humble ) himself )) as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven”. ---///--- The Simple Question IS; - What is, and How is one “Humbled”???

See, I told you, you couldn’t answer such a simple question!!

Paul – 051113
Why ask even a simply question when you say that I deliver trash?

Why want trash? Doing a land fill?

Last edited by Gurucam; May 14th, 2013 at 03:48 PM..

(#65) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 14th, 2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
And the “First Garden of Eden” was where Jerusalem Was!! -- The Same location; - Eastward in Eden / Canaan!! -- Jesus was Crucified on the same spot the Flaming Sword was, that turned ever “WAY” to KEEP the “WAY” of the Tree of Life / Cross; - with the Two Cherubims on either side. - Just like the top of the Ark of the Covenant!!!! - Just like Jesus’ Gross!!!! --- Now What???

Were You There!!! - NO!!!! -- I Was with Him all the way!!
- And I didn't SEE You, With Us; - I saw You there with the Other Guys!!!

Paul – 050913
The garden of Eden is anywhere that the chosen few, who are children of God, dwells.

The very presence of children of God transforms the hellish reality in any location to a garden of Eden.

(#66) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
No! - Everyone are Not -- “Entitled”, “En’Titled”

Paul – 050913
Did not Jesus instruct: "let the dead bury their dead".

Seems that at least the dead are entitled, under sanction by Jesus to do what they want.

(#67) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 14th, 2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
I Know well what the Lord said!! ---

Paul – 051013
Jesus said, 'let the dead bury their dead'

Then if, for any reason you are 'helping' 'the dead' then, you must be 'the dead', for you know what the Lord said. He said 'let the dead bury their dead' and since you are one to obey the lord, if you are 'helping' 'the dead', you must simply be burying the dead and they must be like you.

Do you have another explanation for those who absolutely throw this request from Jesus, out the door and seek instead to help just anyone who they meet including the dead?

Many people hold the view that Jesus was not kind to say 'let the dead bury their dead', so they do not take on His request to let the dead bury their dead. Instead they do their own thing and seek to help the dead. They correct Jesus.

However they do not realize that Jesus cannot be wrong. These very people who take it upon themselves to help the dead are in fact, the dead who are burying their dead.

For inevitably, only the dead will bury their dead using misguided ideologies, like those held by false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

They have simply identified themselves for all to know.

Last edited by Gurucam; May 14th, 2013 at 03:59 PM..

(#68) Old
Over 4000 post club

May 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Man!!! – How Void!!

I do have the Blood of Christ;

Paul – 051013

His blood is on your hand? Is this for killing His instructions.

Have you sought out His Spirit within your own heart? Are you led into All your works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to pray for say and do as discerned within your own heart or spirit even if you have to transgress the law?

If you do not then you certainly have His blood on your hands.

Or do you deny this request?

If you do then you certainly have His blood on your hands.

Jesus instructed, follow me and 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Are you out there helping 'the dead' whiles also claiming that you follow Jesus?

If 'yes' then you certainly have His blood on your hands.

Last edited by Gurucam; May 14th, 2013 at 04:03 PM..

Tags
blather, non-christian