TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Online Welcome Center > TOL Feedback & Info Center
Reload this Page TOL Gift Subscriptions
TOL Feedback & Info Center We want your feedback! This forum will also contain information about TOL.

(#1) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Talking TOL Gift Subscriptions - August 23rd, 2005, 02:36 PM

If you are interested in a TOL yearly BRONZE subcription, but cannot afford the $30 please make a post in this thread and explain why you deserve a TOL Gift Subscription.

If your story is compelling enough maybe some generous TOL member will buy you a subscription!

All posts in this thread that are are off topic will be deleted.

To buy a gift subscription for somebody there is a form at the bottom of the TOL home page and active threads page.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

Last edited by Knight; December 2nd, 2013 at 11:11 AM..

(#2) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
August 23rd, 2005, 03:04 PM

One note to the generous donors...
These TOL gift subscriptions DO NOT automatically renew each year so you don't need to worry about your credit card being charged each year. These are "one shot" deals that last for one year only.

-----------

(#3) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

May 31st, 2007, 05:41 PM

To buy a gift subscription for somebody there is now a form at the bottom of the TOL home page and active threads page!

-----------

(#4) Old
Blessed is the man that......

Psalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peers
Psalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peers
Thumbs up June 1st, 2007, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
If you are interested in a TOL yearly BRONZE subcription, but cannot afford the $30 please make a post in this thread and explain why you deserve a TOL Gift Subscription.

If your story is compelling enough maybe some generous TOL member will buy you a subscription!

All posts in this thread that are are off topic will be deleted.

This is a great gesture for TOL to offer "TOL Gift Subscription," and it is worth considering buying "TOL Gift Subscription" for those qualify under the terms of the offer, "You cannot afford to pay it yourself, and your story is really compelling."

It is worth doing.

Thanks Knight

- 30 -

. . Psalmist

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
.....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Last edited by Psalmist; December 23rd, 2007 at 04:00 PM..

(#5) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

October 16th, 2007, 11:09 AM

FYI:
While we do appreciate gift subscriptions VERY MUCH I feel it is my duty to warn donors that giving gift subscriptions to folks that have multiple infractions is a bit risky. It's very possible that they could receive new infractions which will trigger the automatic ban feature for a predetermined amount of time. I just want everyone to be aware that gift subscriptions do NOT carry with them any sort of "ban immunity" or preferential treatment.

Thank you for your support of TOL!

-----------

(#6) Old
Over 500 post club

Andy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peersAndy Curry is well respected by his peers
January 11th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Well most of my money is being tied up in cell phone bills, gym bills and supplements(Getting ready for the Navy) and my subscription is going to end in about 11 days so I think it would be a good idea to extend my subscription and ill explain why.

I have always been respectful and with in the last year I came out of the UPCI Cult and into the Lords marvelous light and learned of and accepted Mid Acts Dispensationalism. I have shown truth to people not through hate and name calling but through love. I have never had any problems with anyone on TOL and have always just contributed my positive 2 cents.

I don't know if this thread is even alive anymore but if it isn't just want to thank you Knight, if it wasn't for TOL I would still be stuck in my Pentecostalism..

We Build, We Fight Hoorah!

(#7) Old
Happy, happy, happy.

January 11th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Curry View Post
Well most of my money is being tied up in cell phone bills, gym bills and supplements(Getting ready for the Navy) and my subscription is going to end in about 11 days so I think it would be a good idea to extend my subscription and ill explain why.

I have always been respectful and with in the last year I came out of the UPCI Cult and into the Lords marvelous light and learned of and accepted Mid Acts Dispensationalism. I have shown truth to people not through hate and name calling but through love. I have never had any problems with anyone on TOL and have always just contributed my positive 2 cents.

I don't know if this thread is even alive anymore but if it isn't just want to thank you Knight, if it wasn't for TOL I would still be stuck in my Pentecostalism..
Consider it done! God bless you!

-----------

(#8) Old
Your Friendly Neighborhood

Brother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peers
November 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM

Since I've been back, I've drummed up a bit of decent content. Also, I don't want to navigate the hoops that PayPal has put in place. So whether you appreciate my wit or pity my slothfulness, a year's TOL subscription (currently half price!) would be a great gift.

God is solitary in His excellency. --Arthur Pink

(#9) Old
Your Friendly Neighborhood

Brother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM

Hadn't heard anything on this.

God is solitary in His excellency. --Arthur Pink