TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page What do you believe about the Bible, and Why?
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#331) Old
Gold level Subscriber

john w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peers
john w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peersjohn w is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabinetMaker View Post
Here you go again bearing false witness against a brother in Christ. Show us specifically where I rejected Christ.
You assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is not God.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Saint John W

(#332) Old

Eeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post

(#333) Old
Over 2500 post club

One In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peers
May 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
Are you denying the Deity of Christ as well?

ಠ_ಠ

(#334) Old
TOL Subscriber

CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post

Jesus is God's only begotten Son and my Lord and Savior - I do not reject Jesus as my Lord and savior thus, I AM saved.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

(#335) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Jesus is God's only begotten Son
What does that mean? Who is the mother, since you imply he is not God, but the offspring of God.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#336) Old
Over 2500 post club

One In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peersOne In Christ is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Jesus is God's only begotten Son and my Lord and Savior - I do not reject Jesus as my Lord and savior thus, I AM saved.
Slick.

ಠ_ಠ

(#337) Old
TOL Subscriber

CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
What does that mean? Who is the mother, since you imply he is not God, but the offspring of God.
It is what Jesus says of Himself. Mary was His mother.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

(#338) Old
BANNED

voltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peers
voltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peersvoltaire is well respected by his peers
May 9th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW
An honest Christian will believe a perfect bible, because he has failed to find one legitimate KJB error. I failed to find it, during my early years of bible reading. You failed to find it, though I have my doubts that you ever even made an honest search. Guys like you just reject the KJB, because you despise "authority". No need to look for errors. You just assumed they were there, because all the other bible versions had errors, so why should the KJB be the exception? That's why the lost reject Jesus Christ: why should the Lord Jesus Christ be superior to any other religion?
I think the "bible has errors" crowd misunderstands what a true error would look like. Could you help these guys out with what would qualify as a legitimate error John? That would force the readers to search the KJB for themselves to find legitimate errors.