TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page The Pres is not working w/ Congress. Why don't they impeach him??
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#46) Old
Over 1500 post club

Charity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peers
Charity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peers
March 15th, 2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved.One.by.Grace View Post
What?
LOL, yes, Paralysis, the loss of muscle function.

January 2013, OBAMA just gifted, 3, F-16 Fighters to Arab Muslims. The Vatican Ancient Arch enemy.

PS. I can Just see The Vatican Face's, (Watching The press working, on the 200 inch Gold Plasma TV).
Faces Turning Pale at The Thought of which way These Fighter Planes may be pointed on The Tarmat.
Battle of The City flateners an theives.
Never get between a man an the Lasagna

Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

(#47) Old
Trainee

March 15th, 2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSetsFree View Post
The man is DESTROYING our country
No doubt, but do you honestly think another Democrat or even a Republican would change anything? Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same, because they work solely for the corporations. Neither Democrats nor Republicans have the people's best interests in mind.

(#48) Old
Silver Member

PureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peersPureX is well respected by his peers
March 15th, 2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Infidel View Post
No doubt, but do you honestly think another Democrat or even a Republican would change anything? Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same, because they work solely for the corporations. Neither Democrats nor Republicans have the people's best interests in mind.
TSF lives in an alternate universe invented by Rupert Murdock and some kind of space ray. There isn't much point in trying to explain this one to him.

(#49) Old
TOL Subscriber

rexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peers
March 16th, 2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
this is absurd

if it weren't for the Republicans

this country would have died a long time ago

around 2008
Well, I base it on the fact that Democrats got more votes than Republicans by a healthy margin. It's not actually a question of whether you approve or disapprove of what either party is trying to do.

Eternal life is an easy promise to make and a hard one to fulfill.

(#50) Old
Over 1500 post club

Charity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peers
Charity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peersCharity is well respected by his peers
March 16th, 2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
Well, I base it on the fact that Democrats got more votes than Republicans by a healthy margin. It's not actually a question of whether you approve or disapprove of what either party is trying to do.
LOL, some Time soon People will realise voting for The already elected is quiet done. 52 TO 48 Votes is not a win. It means you need new People to vote for..

Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

(#51) Old
TOL Subscriber

TruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enough
March 23rd, 2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
as someone once said

the majority is the biggest lie in the world...

not sure what the context of that statemnet was...

but Jesus did say that most ppl don't make it to Heaven... so i get the gist of it...

Mt 7 and etc...

"Whatever you do to God's people, you do to God" - Mt 25:31

(#52) Old
TOL Subscriber

rexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peersrexlunae is well respected by his peers
March 23rd, 2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity View Post
LOL, some Time soon People will realise voting for The already elected is quiet done.
Say what now?

Quote:
52 TO 48 Votes is not a win.
It's more of a win than 48 to 52.

Quote:
It means you need new People to vote for..
In what sense? There are new people to vote for every two years.

(#53) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 24th, 2013, 03:56 AM

Quote:
as someone once said

the majority is the biggest lie in the world...
What does that even mean?

Quote:
not sure what the context of that statemnet was...

but Jesus did say that most ppl don't make it to Heaven... so i get the gist of it...
But clearly you're safe, right? I'm always amused when people quote Matthew 7:13 so thoroughly convinced that Jesus must have been talking about everyone else. Do 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide constitute a broad path or a narrow gate?

(#54) Old
TOL Subscriber

TruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enough
March 27th, 2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
What does that even mean?
well, this is my take on it: the majority cannot be trusted... since most men are liars... and most end up in Hell...
Quote:

But clearly you're safe, right? I'm always amused when people quote Matthew 7:13 so thoroughly convinced that Jesus must have been talking about everyone else. Do 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide constitute a broad path or a narrow gate?
be amused all u want

I am doing what Jesus says to do at least most of the time... & the rest of the t ime, i am not committing mortal sin..

I believe what he wants most of all is for people to pray and spend time with him... (along w/help others) seeing as how awful the world is... but eveyrone is called to do different things...

there are 1.6 billion "catholics" not 1.2

and they are not all going to Heaven

The Church is there to help them be saved... If thye dont want to avail themselves of such... their choice...

the broad path,however, is OUTSIDE the Church Christ founded...

(#55) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 28th, 2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
'm always amused when people quote Matthew 7:13 so thoroughly convinced that Jesus must have been talking about everyone else. ?
why do you lie and put words in someone's mouth

Who said they thought only THEY were saved and few others???

you dont know what i think... about such

but i do know one thing

those who don't obey Christ are NOT going to make it

u would think that would go w/o saying.....