TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page Sarah Palin Genius, Obama Kenyan, Global Warming Hoax, Evolution Disproven!
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#46) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

vegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peers
vegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peersvegascowboy is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
I'll get the chainsaw.
"...And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper...."

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Abortion is murder. Period.

(#47) Old
Veteran

Tolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enough
March 22nd, 2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
Sez you.

Others say differently. Or want to see better evidence to support that "fact".
Perhaps they're not as gullible as you are?

Perhaps they're not inclined to trust the word of a politician? Perhaps they're not inclined to trust the integrity of a lawyer?
No, say most people capable of using their God given intelligence. You are so delusional that you don't think that this information has been checked and re-checked by qualified people. Fact: birth certificates confirmed at the request of the republican Govenor of Hawaii; Fact: the online birth certificates were not forged - adobe experts; Fact: Obama, Sr. was in Hawaii from 59' to 62" at the UH - confirmed by attendence records, newspaper interview, and letters back to Kenya; Fact: The Kenyan birth certificate was a forgery since in 1961 Kenya was a Briitish Colony, etc....and if you really wanted to know the truth you too could check other then the fringe nonsense sites that spew false information and downright lies incessantly.

Fact is that you and others are simply myopic "haters" whose only defence is to simply call people who disagree "idiots", quite a gift of intellectual prowess. As noted before is it any wonder why people often have such a dismissive view of "Christianity"...on this site the Atheists and Agnostics have a much more balanced and reasoned view on many issues. I would never direct a neophyte Christian to TOL as the vitriolic comments, hateful remarks, and ignorant retorts, spewed out daily are simply in direct contrast to what ...perhaps Gandhi put it best:

Although Hindu, Gandhi had a very close connection with Christianity and admired Jesus very much, often quoting from his favorite 'Sermon on the Mount' chapter in Mathew 5–7.

When the missionary E. Stanley Jones met with Gandhi he asked him, "Mr. Gandhi, though you quote the words of Christ often, why is that you appear to so adamantly reject becoming his follower?"

Gandhi replied, "Oh, I don't reject Christ. I love Christ. It's just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ."

“If Christians would really live according to the teachings of Christ, as found in the Bible, all of India would be Christian today,” he added.

http://in.christiantoday.com/article...nt.htm?id=2837

(#48) Old

some other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolken View Post
No, say most people capable of using their God given intelligence.
Sez you.

Quote:
You are so delusional that you don't think that this information has been checked and re-checked by qualified people. Fact: birth certificates confirmed at the request of the republican Govenor of Hawaii
What does "confirmed" mean?

Who has actually held the 1961 original in their hands?

(#49) Old
Veteran

Tolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enoughTolken will become famous soon enough
March 22nd, 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Sez you.

What does "confirmed" mean?

Again, you can keep repeating "sez you" but rational people no longer question the issue but simply attribute myriad negative adjectives to those in the birther bandwagon.

"confirmed" - To support or establish the the certainty or validity of; verify.

As I said if you are interested in truth then you are quite capable of looking that information up...quite readily available from a number of sources. Simple search will get you all the info you want...

(#50) Old

some other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Again, you can keep repeating "sez you" but rational people no longer question the issue
Yes, you keep saying that. But there's a large proportion of the population who remained unconvinced.

Quote:
As I said if you are interested in truth then you are quite capable of looking that information up...
Oh, I know the answer to that.

Do you?

(#51) Old
Veteran

March 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, you keep saying that. But there's a large proportion of the population who remained unconvinced.

Oh, I know the answer to that.

Do you?
You should qualify the "large proportion" as it should be "large proportion of right wing conspiracy theory nuts"... that would be more accurate.

Yes, the answer is that you have no interest ...

(#52) Old

March 22nd, 2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
You should qualify the "large proportion" as it should be "large proportion of right wing conspiracy theory nuts"... that would be more accurate.
I suppose it's easier for you to deal with it that way.

Quote:
Yes, the answer is that you have no interest ...
Indeed I do.

I know the answer. I suspect you don't.

I'll ask it again:

Is it:
A. Obama
B. the governor of Hawaii
C. "Adobe experts"
or
D. None of the above

(#53) Old
Silver Member

zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

July 27, 2009 source

"There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

"In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." – Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

Don't you know
That it ain't a crime
If all the squares
And the junkmen
Think you're out of line

TH:

(#54) Old
Veteran

March 22nd, 2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

July 27, 2009 source
See sod Zoo22 did your research for you...of course Dr. Fukino, a republican, also noted in an interview that conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe it anyway. Also, you will find that most polls indicate that the "large proportion" of people do not subscribe to the birther syndrome. Of course a larger proportion in certain groups like republicans, tea party nutjobs, haters, racists, etc.

(#55) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
See sod Zoo22 did your research for you...of course Dr. Fukino, a republican, also noted in an interview that conspiracy theorists wouldn't believe it anyway. Also, you will find that most polls indicate that the "large proportion" of people do not subscribe to the birther syndrome. Of course a larger proportion in certain groups like republicans, tea party nutjobs, haters, racists, etc.
Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent
http://www.wnd.com/2010/06/165041/

I'd still like to know why people from Kenya would lie about B. Hussein Obama being born there.

"Make no mistake: Children are the target of what I call the “sexual anarchy movement.” Whether it’s the movement’s pedophile wing that seeks to literally rape children, or its radical pro-abortion, homosexualist and feminist wings, which seek to rape the minds of children, the larger sexual anarchy movement has a shared goal: Attack, corrupt and destroy God’s design for human sexuality. Children are just collateral damage."

Matt Barber from his article "Sexual Anarchy"

(#56) Old

March 22nd, 2012, 07:11 PM

Quote:
See sod Zoo22 did your research for you...
Old news to me Tolken.

Of course, I'm not surprised you were ignorant of it.

Quote:
Also, you will find that most polls indicate that the "large proportion" of people do not subscribe to the birther syndrome.

link?

and note that I did not say "the large proportion". I said "a large proportion".

Large enough, say, to keep him off ballots.

(#57) Old
Silver Member

zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
zoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peerszoo22 is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM

Regarding Timothy Adams (the voter registration clerk and his shifting stories of Obama's birth certificate in 2010)...

Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office:

Quote:
"While [Takahashi] verified that Adams worked there, he explained – gently making it clear he did not want to "call anyone a liar" -- that Adams never actually had access to information about Barack Obama.

“Our office does not have access to birth records,” Takahashi said. “That’s handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he’s getting that, I don’t know. Put it this way: Barack Obama was not trying to register to vote in Hawaii. He is, as far as I know, not a registered voter here. So no one was looking that up.”

Takahashi explained that the "senior elections clerk" job that Adams held was a low-level data entry position dealing with voter registration and absentee ballots -- Adams was one of dozens of temporary employees who staffed the pre-election rush. And he contradicted Adams's claims that Obama's lack of a birth certificate was an "open secret" or that voters contacted the office to ask about it.

"To be honest, I fielded no questions about that," Takahashi said. "Why would anyone ask us? We don't have those records."
Full article: Washington Post

"There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down"

"In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. The source of better ideas is wisdom. The surest path to wisdom is a liberal education." – Alfred Whitney, Essays on Education

Don't you know
That it ain't a crime
If all the squares
And the junkmen
Think you're out of line

TH:

(#58) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
March 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo22 View Post
Regarding Timothy Adams (the voter registration clerk and his shifting stories of Obama's birth certificate in 2010)...

Glen Takahashi, the administrator of the Honolulu City Clerk's office:

Full article: Washington Post
"However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, “We don’t have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records.”

Adams responded, “They may say, ‘We don’t have access to that.’ The regular workers don’t, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting.”
http://www.wnd.com/2010/06/165041/

"Make no mistake: Children are the target of what I call the “sexual anarchy movement.” Whether it’s the movement’s pedophile wing that seeks to literally rape children, or its radical pro-abortion, homosexualist and feminist wings, which seek to rape the minds of children, the larger sexual anarchy movement has a shared goal: Attack, corrupt and destroy God’s design for human sexuality. Children are just collateral damage."

Matt Barber from his article "Sexual Anarchy"

(#59) Old
Over 2000 post club

99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected99lamb is well respected
March 23rd, 2012, 08:12 AM

how many people have this much suspicion concerning their personal records?
The Birth Certificate?
His Social Security Card?
His Selective Service Card?
How many people have to be wrong for this person be right?
Even if 'we' all agree for the sake of argument that all these items are legit, How about the records from college? Maybe his passport, his enrollment/admission records?
Full disclosure is the key issue.
Now tell me full disclosure is not important, I should take the candidates word for his/her past, without investigation. Nope-too important.

(#60) Old
BANNED

CatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputationCatholicCrusader has a large reputation
September 7th, 2013, 05:59 AM

The Palins

The Obamas