TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page GUNS!
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#931) Old
Sweep the leg

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
December 24th, 2013, 09:24 AM

Pretty much. It has likely been at least a year.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#932) Old
Sweep the leg

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 10:14 AM

Quite possibly the best video on youtube

Life is good.

Jesus saves completely.

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

(#933) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Hickok45...The man...The legend.

It kind of reminds me of back when I was single and lived out in the country. I had my guns hidden all thoughout the house...There wasn't any place in that house where I was not within arms reach of a loaded weapon.

Now I just carry one around with me.

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#934) Old
Conjunction junction, what's your function?

The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
Hickok45...The man...The legend.

It kind of reminds me of back when I was single and lived out in the country. I had my guns hidden all thoughout the house...There wasn't any place in that house where I was not within arms reach of a loaded weapon.

Now I just carry one around with me.
You really walk around in public always armed?

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

(#935) Old
Sweep the leg

Yesterday, 11:43 AM

This one is educational.

1911 Field Strip

Jesus saves completely.

(#936) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
Every.

Single.

Day.

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#937) Old

The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Every.

Single.

Day.
Really?! Wow. Do you feel unsafe going into public?

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

(#938) Old
Silver Member

lightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 01:22 PM

Quote:
A lot of us do!

Do not go gentile into that good night. D.Thomas

Out, Out, Brief Candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more, It is a tale told by an idiot, Full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. W.S.

(#939) Old
Come at me Bro.

Yesterday, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Really?! Wow. Do you feel unsafe going into public?
No ....Just prepared for a possibility which I hope never happens.

If I felt unsafe I'd have a rifle or large bore shotgun with me rather than a handgun.....Or, better yet...I wouldn't go where I feel "unsafe".

~Leonard Cohen

~Ted Nugent

(#940) Old
Journeyman

THall will become famous soon enoughTHall will become famous soon enoughTHall will become famous soon enough
Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Had a customer come in
a few weeks ago.
He was in the lower level
of his home playing ping pong
with his son.
His wife was on the same level
playing pool with her daughter.
The dog started to growl
and head up the stairs.
He grabbed his M-4
and headed up the stairs.
When more than half of his body
was exposed on the next floor up,
two armed and masked men
shot at him, missing high.
He returned fire and hit two
of the three bandits, who left a blood trail
across the master bedroom carpet and
out the master sliding glass door.

Forensics identified two different
blood types.
This was at 3 oclock on a
Saturday afternoon.

(#941) Old
Come at me Bro.

Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THall View Post
Had a customer come in
a few weeks ago.
He was in the lower level
of his home playing ping pong
with his son.
His wife was on the same level
playing pool with her daughter.
The dog started to growl
and head up the stairs.
He grabbed his M-4
and headed up the stairs.
When more than half of his body
was exposed on the next floor up,
two armed and masked men
shot at him, missing high.
He returned fire and hit two
of the three bandits, who left a blood trail
across the master bedroom carpet and
out the master sliding glass door.

Forensics identified two different
blood types.
This was at 3 oclock on a
Saturday afternoon.

M-4/AR-15 is a damn fine home defense weapon.

~Leonard Cohen

~Ted Nugent

(#942) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peersYorzhik is well respected by his peers
Yesterday, 09:11 PM

I thought the M16 was adequate when in the Army, and I still do. But the SKS was $100 and a very good shooter. I'll get an AR platform rifle when I'm rich.

Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

(#943) Old
Over 1500 post club

Christ's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselves
Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Personally, I keep a suppressed .308 AR next to my bed. As do most of my friends. I prefer to keep my hearing and situational awareness
during and after an event.

The point I got from the Thall's previous post was not the qualities of the weapon but the point that even in suburban midwestern America
you never know when a threat will appear. Vigilance equals life.

(#944) Old

Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I prefer a phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range.

. -Ktoyou

(#945) Old
Over 1500 post club

Christ's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselvesChrist's Word is making a name for themselves
Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Quote:
I prefer a phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range.
How much does the battery weigh?

Tags
guns, self-defense