TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page A Well-Regulate Militia
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#61) Old
Silver Member

lightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peerslightbringer is well respected by his peers
March 9th, 2013, 08:29 AM

jgarden....I must apologize to you for my post, I just noticed that you claim to be a Pinko Commie that would follow government orders from a tyrannical government. Sorry!

Are you a true card carrying communist?

Do not go gentile into that good night. D.Thomas

Out, Out, Brief Candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more, It is a tale told by an idiot, Full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. W.S.