TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page "Therefore, Abortion Must Remain Legal"
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#946) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
August 4th, 2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7 View Post
Well, that's kind of dumb, because it is very illuminating, and it certainly is well-backed up by persons, references, and sources other than this reader.
That being said, what do you and your homosexual friend from Norway propose to do about a movement that Matt Barber rightfully called "the sexual anarchy movement"?

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1

(#947) Old
TOL Subscriber

GFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respected
August 4th, 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
That being said, what do you propose to do about a movement that Matt Barber rightfully called "the sexual anarchy movement"?
I hope that men such as Matt Barber, Peter LaBarbera, (maybe Brian Brown and Scott Lively ) and others, will continue to be warriors in the face of it. And that reversals and modifications will happen throughout public policy while we wait for their warrior actions to produce something.

"Whatsoever is, is in God, and without God nothing can be, or be conceived."

~Baruch Spinoza

(#948) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
August 4th, 2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I hope that men such as Matt Barber, Peter LaBarbera, (maybe Brian Brown and Scott Lively ) and others, will continue to be warriors in the face of it. And that reversals and modifications will happen throughout public policy while we wait for their warrior actions to produce something.
When you say "public policy", you surely aren't talking about passing laws against such things as abortion and homosexuality are you?

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

(#949) Old
TOL Subscriber

GFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respectedGFR7 is well respected
August 4th, 2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
When you say "public policy", you surely aren't talking about passing laws against such things as abortion and homosexuality are you?
Perhaps making them less accessible and less popular would help somewhat?

Did you see Peter LaBarbera's latest?
I was surprised you didn't put it on your Part 3 thread: new pics! omg you should see the s and m woman omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (not being sarcastic, it really is bad )
Quote:
San Francisco AFTER the Public Nudity Ban
Peter LaBarbera
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/07...y-street-fair/

~Baruch Spinoza

(#950) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

August 4th, 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Perhaps making them less accessible and less popular would help somewhat?
How does a country make abortion clinics and a lifestyle that indoctrinates children into believing that homosexuality is normal "less accessible"? (Feel free to call Sammy for backup as you're getting flustered).

(#951) Old
TOL Subscriber

August 4th, 2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
How does a country make abortion clinics and a lifestyle that indoctrinates children into believing that homosexuality is normal "less accessible"?
By imposing severe restrictions, access, limitations - it can be done. Defunding? restricting minors? Limiting what may be taught in schools? COUNTERing with opposing teachings?

Why don't you comment on Peter's new pics. ? I think it's very important ........

~Baruch Spinoza

(#952) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

August 4th, 2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
By imposing severe restrictions, access, limitations - it can be done. Defunding? restricting minors? Limiting what may be taught in schools? COUNTERing with opposing teachings?
Oh, you mean LAWS that prohibit such things as abortion and homosexuality?

Quote:
Why don't you comment on Peter's new pics. ? I think it's very important ........
I've stated before that you and your ahem...guy friend SammyT just go to the AFTAH website to look at pictures of nekked males, this only confirms my suspicions.

(#953) Old
TOL Subscriber

August 4th, 2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Oh, you mean LAWS that prohibit such things as abortion and homosexuality?

I've stated before that you and your ahem...guy friend SammyT just go to the AFTAH website to look at pictures of nekked males; this only confirms my suspicions.
Do you say the same of Peter LaBarbera? That he only takes such pictures and displays them because he likes to look at them? Maybe Peter WANTS me to put the word out? (anyway, you missed a good selection )

~Baruch Spinoza

(#954) Old
TOL Subscriber

August 4th, 2014, 06:56 PM

Oh, by the way, I am not flustered.

And I am writing to Peter to tell him what you are saying

~Baruch Spinoza

(#955) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

August 4th, 2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Do you say the same of Peter LaBarbera? That he only takes such pictures and displays them because he likes to look at them? Maybe Peter WANTS me to put the word out? (anyway, you missed a good selection )
As you will soon find out when I post more table of contents in my WHMBR part 3 thread, Peter LaBarbera doesn't say the outlandish things that you do.

(#956) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

August 4th, 2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Oh, by the way, I am not flustered.
I noticed that we're not talking about laws that criminalize abortion and homosexuality any longer. How come?

Quote:
And I am writing to Peter to tell him what you are saying
Seek help son.

(#957) Old
TOL Subscriber

August 4th, 2014, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I noticed that we're not talking about laws that criminalize abortion and homosexuality any longer. How come?

Seek help son.
1. Because I already said what I had to say.

2. You always tell people to "seek help" but you never say where or why...

~Baruch Spinoza

Tags
a person vs a human, fetus, personhood, personhood fallacy, sanctity of life