TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Club > MidActs Dispensationalism
Reload this Page Theology Club: Bob Enyart's "The Plot" is he right?
MidActs Dispensationalism Acts 9 (or MidActs) Dispensationalism acknowledges the scriptural presentation of the dispensation of grace having begun with, not before, Paul; and its adherents accept the admonishment of Jesus Christ Himself that members of the Body of Christ follow Paul as he followed Christ.

(#361) Old
Silver Member

musterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peersmusterion is well respected by his peers
November 9th, 2014, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heir View Post
You're seeing it. Happy studying!
Keep explaining, Priscilla, I'm listening! (seriously)

“It shall greatly help ye to understand scripture, if thou mark not only what is spoken or written, but of whom, and to whom, with what words, at what time, where, to what intent, with what circumstances, considering what goeth before and what followeth.”

"Again we repeat that it is of the very first and final importance that the preacher or teacher of the gospel believe in the bottom of his soul -- that the simple story, Christ died for our sins, was buried, hath been raised from the dead the third day, and was seen -- IS THE POWER OF GOD to salvation to every one who rests in it - who believes!" - W.R. Newell

"No surer test according to Scripture can be applied to anything claiming to be Christian teaching: Where does it put Jesus Christ? What does it make of Jesus Christ? Is He something in it, or is He ALL?" - Handley Moule

(#362) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
November 12th, 2014, 04:05 PM

I ordered Bob's book today and am looking forward to the read when it arrives.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

(#363) Old
Over 500 post club

way 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselvesway 2 go is making a name for themselves
November 12th, 2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
I ordered Bob's book today and am looking forward to the read when it arrives.
when i read it i knew nothing about Mid Acts Dispensation
you will definitely have a different perspective of the plot than me.