TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page The Secret Hideout
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#481) Old
Over 6000 post club

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 01:16 PM

I just got the worst shot of my life . It was quite painful, and the stuff still burns almost an hour later. It was horrible but oh well.

I have to apologize ahead of time to you guys, in case the side effects kick in. I might get mood changes and they could be ........ moody mood changes. I could also get pimples. I'm sorry if you guys have to experience those things from me. But the good news is soon I will be a real boy .

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

(#482) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peers
resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 01:17 PM

no pimples

where were you shot?

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#483) Old
Over 1000 post club

ragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peersragTagblues is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
I just got the worst shot of my life . It was quite painful, and the stuff still burns almost an hour later. It was horrible but oh well.

I have to apologize ahead of time to you guys, in case the side effects kick in. I might get mood changes and they could be ........ moody mood changes. I could also get pimples. I'm sorry if you guys have to experience those things from me. But the good news is soon I will be a real boy .
Ahhh that's okay dude, you should have seen it when I was hungover the other day . . . . I could spell for starters.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

(#484) Old
BANNED

xAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peersxAvarice is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I could also get pimples. I'm sorry if you guys have to experience those things from me.
I'm going to block you if you get pimples.

(#485) Old
Look at the stars

annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:

Sorry about the dose of pain, Quincy. Yikes! Hope you're feeling better soon...whatever that may bring.

However...more importantly: where's my Ovaltine?

(#486) Old
Over 6000 post club

Quincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peersQuincy is well respected by his peers
April 3rd, 2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
no pimples

where were you shot?
All I can say is laying on the stomach instead of sitting in a chair is preferrable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragTagblues View Post
Ahhh that's okay dude, you should have seen it when I was hungover the other day . . . . I could spell for starters.
Well, Arthur Brain cracked half a smile that day, I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAvarice View Post
I'm going to block you if you get pimples.
It's ok, I grew up in the 90s. I've got plenty of Clearasil left over .

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
Sorry about the dose of pain, Quincy. Yikes! Hope you're feeling better soon...whatever that may bring.

However...more importantly: where's my Ovaltine?
My nurse said I should feel better about the time next month when I'm due for the next shot haha. As for your Ovaltine........ hmmmmm.... has anyone seen Arthur Brain? Has he been around?

But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything. - Alan Watts

Last edited by Quincy; April 4th, 2013 at 05:12 AM..

(#487) Old
Gold level Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Thumbs up April 3rd, 2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:

We are with you through thick and thin!

(#488) Old
Over 6000 post club

April 5th, 2013, 08:09 PM

I just finished watching The Amazing Spiderman. This movie was so much better than the last few Spidey movies. This Spidey is classic Spidey. Cracking jokes and being a smart alec, it was great. So much better than the last few movies. Tobey McGuire...... good actor in a few movies but not a good Spidey.

(#489) Old
Look at the stars

annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
annabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peersannabenedetti is well respected by his peers
April 5th, 2013, 08:10 PM

Quincy, who's your avatar?

(#490) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peers
resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
April 5th, 2013, 08:10 PM

hows your butt and yer pimples doing?

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#491) Old
Over 6000 post club

April 6th, 2013, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
Quincy, who's your avatar?
Do you mean the one I had for the last week or the one I just changed to? My last avatar, the girl with the pomegranate hair is my girlfriend. This one is of Shunsui Kyoraku. In my favorite anime, Bleach, he is one of the strongest, wisest and peaceful captains of the shinigami (soul reapers) . I like to use him as an avatar because many people I know who are fans of the show say I act like him, laid back with some elaborate behavior (when I'm not laying around just sleeping all day or chasing after my lady, which Shunsui does a lot in the cartoon as well ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
hows your butt and yer pimples doing?
Better and so far non-existent. My hopes revolve around the two never finding each other .

(#492) Old
Gold level Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Thumbs up April 6th, 2013, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Do you mean the one I had for the last week or the one I just changed to? My last avatar, the girl with the pomegranate hair is my girlfriend. This one is of Shunsui Kyoraku. In my favorite anime, Bleach, he is one of the strongest, wisest and peaceful captains of the shinigami (soul reapers) . I like to use him as an avatar because many people I know who are fans of the show say I act like him, laid back with some elaborate behavior (when I'm not laying around just sleeping all day or chasing after my lady, which Shunsui does a lot in the cartoon as well ).

Better and so far non-existent. My hopes revolve around the two never finding each other .
May your hopes be fulfilled.

(#493) Old
Look at the stars

April 6th, 2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
I meant the one you have now, but I didn't know your previous one was your girlfriend. She's lovely.

Thanks for the info on your current one, I like it.

(#494) Old
Jewish Humanist

Dena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peers
April 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I just finished watching The Amazing Spiderman. This movie was so much better than the last few Spidey movies. This Spidey is classic Spidey. Cracking jokes and being a smart alec, it was great. So much better than the last few movies. Tobey McGuire...... good actor in a few movies but not a good Spidey.
I've never been a fan of Spiderman. He's not...I don't know. I guess I've been conditioned to by society to expect something different in the way of super masculine super hero. But if that one is funny, maybe I would like it.

(#495) Old
Over 6000 post club

April 7th, 2013, 03:13 AM

Hey Dena. This version of Spiderman is definitely more entertaining and funny than the last few but he is still kind of scrappy and gets beat up a lot as a fighter. So, I mean yea Spiderman is Spiderman haha.