An Atheist (Fool) Debates Bob: III
Tuesday April 4th, 2006. This is show # 67.
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Let me respond directly [regarding] babies who are killed and they go to heaven. Now, millions of Christians assume - and what I'm going to say is going to sound startling to many in my Christian audience - but millions of Christians assume that if you're a moral creature and you're in heaven, you're in God's Paradise, then you're going to be there forever. But God made Adam and Eve and they were morally righteous and innocent and they were in Paradise. And Lucifer and the angels were innocent, righteous in Heaven and yet they decided to turn against God. And God doesn't force anyone to love Him. That's not love, that's sick. There's no such thing as forcing someone to love anyone.
...And so a baby who dies, he goes to heaven...but then that human being grows and develops. And if that human being decides like Adam and Eve or Lucifer, "Hey, I want out of here," they're not going to be forced to stay there. So they will come to a decision on their own whether or not they want to love God or oppose God.
* Best-Of-Bob March CD contains eight great shows including: debates with an atheist; a Christian who believes that as of today, God CANNOT Increase Tomorrow's Rain; a caller who, like Bob, does not want a theocracy; Dr. Dobson's Personal Response to our Criticism; Pigs in Robes (re: Scalia's filthy comment); Missionary Maria going to a Muslim country; the Abortion Breast Cancer link, and the KGOV immigration solution!
* Some Colorado schools prohibiting students from wearing patriotic clothing. 1st: Pull your kids out of public school. 2nd: Don't undermine adult authority over children by trying to veto a principal's decision.
* Another Public School Rapist teacher charged with 21 counts of rape
of a 13-year-old student.
* French workers protesting work.
* Venezuela's Hugo Chavez stole France's Venezuelan oil operation owned by Paris-based Total SA.
* Dirk from Denver
calls to say that the I.U.D. "birth control" is an abortifacient that kills unborn children.
* Debate with an Atheist Fool: Episode III, about the age of accountability (it varies) and whether God actually tortures people in hell (He doesn't).
Today's Resource: Subscribe and receive our monthly MP3 CD with the best eight shows every month! A great way to support BEL, and listen to the Best-of-Bob
shows you may have missed, in a CD format that's easy to share with a friend!