TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Bob Enyart Live > Bob Enyart Live
Reload this Page Ron Paul is pro-choice on abortion, state by state
Bob Enyart Live Greetings to the brightest audience in the country. I am Bob Enyart...... discuss Bob's shows here! Bob's show is aired live on the radio and rebroadcast at: KGOV.com

(#76) Old
Journeyman

secret33 will become famous soon enoughsecret33 will become famous soon enough
December 31st, 2007, 06:38 PM

"Where in the Bible is any government allowed to permit the murder of the innocent?"

If the US bans abortion should we overstep our boundaries and invade Britain, France, Israel if they choose to keep abortion legal?

(#77) Old
Over 500 post club

S†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputationS†ephen has a large reputation
December 31st, 2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRASH View Post
That was your last pearl boy.
If you want to keep on mocking God and rejecting His word you can answer to Him for it.
You've been warned.
I'm not mocking God.

When I get to heaven I will proudly tell him I never murdered anyone. If I ever kill it will be strictly in self defense.

Use evidence, not scare tactics, in you arguments. You'll get further.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

(#78) Old
Star*Lord of the Spartax Empire

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S†ephen View Post
And you're sinning against God by allowing the feds to murder homosexuals.

Yeah, because God sins against Himself, all the time.

Quote:
Paul stands for states rights and you say he's lusting after power? You support a monarchy and that's not supposed to be lusting after power?
Did he say he wanted to be the Monarch? Your intelligence is like your artwork. You're pretending it's good.

Quote:
THAT is a barefaced lie.
Just because I can, the proper term is "boldfaced."

(#79) Old

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite View Post
That doesn't address the cynicism inherent in your opinion or in Jefferson's. You all appear totally incapable of imagining a state that illegalizes abortion. Truly sad commentary on your part.
You're as ignorant as you are arrogant. Nobody thinks that there won't be states that will outlaw abortion. But only an idiot would think that every state will. And only a moron can't see that abortion is un-Constitutional, and therefore a federal issue.

(#80) Old

December 31st, 2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret33 View Post
As I mentioned earlier, when it was a state issue abortion was illegal.
When the feds trampled the constitution in 1973 is when the slaughter began.
False. It was legal in several states before it became legal across the nation.

(#81) Old

December 31st, 2007, 08:12 PM

Quote:
He's anti-choice state by state. How are you missing that?
How is allowing states to choose, anti-choice?

Quote:
What crime did homosexuals commit? who did they harm?
Ask God. He's the One Who commanded they be put to death for having sex with one another.

(#82) Old
Over 4000 post club

PKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peers
PKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRASH View Post
Just because your Dad was right about one thing does not mean he is right about other things.
Bob knew GWB was a liar (liberal) before he was elected the first time.
True. I wish I had listened to believers like Stephen's dad and Bob Enyart. I wouldn't have wasted my vote or my time with George W. Bush.

Instead I listened to a lot of other pastors and pro-lifers that I respected, and I listened to Bush himself. I was still fairly new to a lot of things back in 2000 and had only been living for God for a few years. If I knew then what I know now, I would have NEVER voted for Bush.

And I thought I was voting for a man with conviction. I heard the man give his testimony as to how he had received Christ as Savior.

Bush was fleecing the Christian pro-life community, just as Ron Paul is doing to some who refuse to see it.

(#83) Old
Over 4000 post club

PKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peersPKevman is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
including the murder of homosexuals. have you given thought to the fact that if it is not murder for the state to kill a homosexual then (consistently) it is not murder for them to kill an unborn child either.
Why do you keep bringing this up in discussions about stopping the innocent from being slaughtered mercilessly?

(#84) Old
Over 4000 post club

January 1st, 2008, 01:13 AM

Quote:
And all the brainwashed Christians say "hail bob" and follow mindlessly?
I can't believe you are saying this stuff. It doesn't sound like the polite young man, Stephen Dale, I've known and watched grow up for years. It's rude and inappropriate. Nobody in Bob's church acts like that. I love and appreciate Bob Enyart and his ministry and you are just wrong to make statements like this.

(#85) Old
Over 4000 post club

January 1st, 2008, 01:28 AM

Quote:
I don't understand Mr. K... My dad tells you GWB is a bad guy. You say no no he's good, and you are proven wrong. Now my Dad says Ron Paul is a good guy and you say no no he's wrong. If he was right before why is he not right now? You should consider more angles than Bob Enyart's.

Question: Did Bob approve of GWB?
If I were listening to Bob back in 2000 I might have heard a lot of information that would have encouraged me NOT to vote for Bush. The reasons your dad gave me at the time had more to do with political views than moral or Biblical views. I'm pretty sure he voted for Bush as well, albeit more reluctantly than myself.

Do you realize that your dad's political views have changed greatly since the time I met you guys? Sometimes I hear the things you guys are saying and it blows my mind because you don't even sound like the same guys I've known for years.
Ron Paul is more like GWB in 2000 than you realize, and yet you aren't seeing it, and it is me warning you against supporting a bad candidate.

In 2000 your dad was a much more mature believer in Christ than I was at the time, and I looked up to him greatly. I had only been walking with the Lord for a couple of years, and your dad had been a Christian for some time. Your mom and dad were people that my wife and I adored because of their strong testimony and willingness to serve God and homeschool their children. (And because they're great people)

I just hope that you all don't let all of this anti-government hatred change you too much more. The liberal media has poisoned your perspective, and I know it's a direct result of what your dad did for a living and the media types he was always around. I pray and hope that this whole sour attitude against Christians who stand for Biblical truth isn't something that you are going to stick with either, and that I'll wake up from this bad dream.

(#86) Old
TOL Legend

drbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorKevin View Post
Bush was fleecing the Christian pro-life community, just as Ron Paul is doing to some who refuse to see it.
And exactly how is Ron Paul fleecing the Christian pro-life community? He has been pretty straight forward.

An honest agnostic is one who put God to the test like he wants you to; to prove Himself to you, that's why no man can or ever will convince you of there being God and His son Jesus. ONLY He can do that. An honest agnostic wants to know the truth no matter the cost or where it leads you. You accept the conclusions on your own. That's an honest agnostic. A dishonest one says I don't care.Thereby becoming an atheist and a Fool!

(#87) Old
TOL Legend

drbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
False. It was legal in several states before it became legal across the nation.
It was legal yes. But you do know it was going federal, so some states tried to out flank the Courts. Here is Ron Paul's position on ABORTION.

Abortion on demand is the ultimate State (READ ANY STATE) tyranny; the State (READ ANY STATE) simply declares that certain classes of human beings are not persons, and therefore not entitled to the protection of the law. The State (READ ANY STATE) protects the "right" of some people to kill others, just as the courts protected the "property rights" of slave masters in their slaves. Moreover, by this method the State (READ ANY STATE) achieves a goal common to all totalitarian regimes: it sets us against each other, so that our energies are spent in the struggle between State (READ ANY STATE)-created classes, rather than in freeing all individuals from the State (READ ANY STATE). Unlike Nazi Germany, which forcibly sent millions to the gas chambers (as well as forcing abortion and sterilization upon many more), the new regime has enlisted the assistance of millions of people to act as its agents in carrying out a program of mass murder.

An honest agnostic is one who put God to the test like he wants you to; to prove Himself to you, that's why no man can or ever will convince you of there being God and His son Jesus. ONLY He can do that. An honest agnostic wants to know the truth no matter the cost or where it leads you. You accept the conclusions on your own. That's an honest agnostic. A dishonest one says I don't care.Thereby becoming an atheist and a Fool!

(#88) Old
Patron Saint of SMACK

Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
Delmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peersDelmar is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
including the murder of homosexuals. have you given thought to the fact that if it is not murder for the state to kill a homosexual then (consistently) it is not murder for them to kill an unborn child either.
I understand that you don't believe that homosexuality should be a capitol crime, but do you not believe in capital punishment at all?

Your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator!

(#89) Old
Over 4000 post club

January 1st, 2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
And you're sinning against God by allowing the feds to murder homosexuals.

Paul stands for states rights and you say he's lusting after power? You support a monarchy and that's not supposed to be lusting after power?

THAT is a barefaced lie.
Stephen Dale it is amazing to me that you charged right into this thread with no substance to your argments. You have always been an articulate and well-spoken young man, and yet none of those things were evident in your comments above.

My point in bringing this up is to ask you to seriously consider WHY you are unwilling to openly and honestly discuss your issues with Pastor Bob's statements on Ron Paul and the SUBSTANCE of our arguments against why Paul should not be elected or supported by Christians who love God's Word.

You can debate issues with other believers in Jesus without resorting to calling them mindless and saying that they are following Bob and not God.

In a discussion where there are opposing views, the side that is most interested in pleasing God and that builds their arguments around God and His Word is the side that is always right.

(#90) Old
BANNED

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
January 1st, 2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
Because Ron Paul also supports a state's right to keep abortion legal.
I meant your cynicism, Jeff.

P.S. Did you guys seriously not have anywhere to go last night?

Tags
enyart slanders, politics, ron paul